Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut  

Volver   Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut > Michael Jackson > Multimedia

Multimedia Los mejores videos, audios y descargas de la red sobre Michael Jackson en este subforo.

Responder

LinkBack Herramientas del tema
Antiguo 22-09-07, 18:16
HideOuter Obsesivo

Fecha de registro: 05-10-05
Question about instrumental

Anyone have Give In To Me Instrumental CD quality ?

Please help
Responder con cita
Antiguo 24-09-07, 00:56
MijacOnAir

Fecha de registro: 13-10-06
Enviar un mensaje por MSN a mijac89
Re: Question about instrumental

Here it is!!! I expect it is what you are looking for!!
take care!!!
Give In To Me (Instrumental)
http://rapidshare.com/files/57800638...ntal_.mp3.html
Antiguo 09-08-09, 01:59
HideOuter Junior

Fecha de registro: 27-03-09

Hello--- how are you!!!
Could you upload give in to me again? Pls... The link doesn´t work anymore...
thank you
Responder con cita
Antiguo 09-08-09, 12:53
HideOuter Obsesivo

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Oliver Jam Ver post
Hello--- how are you!!!
Could you upload give in to me again? Pls... The link doesn´t work anymore...
thank you
I have download it but not from here.
I have it on Wav quality from official CDrip.

Maybe can someone give you this one because, is not have the CD only ones.. its more fans with this CD.

I'm not upload it for you because, i'm close.

Wait here, someone will help you. I wanna see the power of more fans here because, they speaks much for me about, i'm bad. Well, yes, i'm BAD

I'm sorry Oliver Jam for that, i not help you but.. my ungry have complete
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 02:53
HideOuter Junior

Ok man I got it!!!!!!! thankz anyway!!
XOXO
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 08:41
HideOuter Obsesivo

Cita:
Ok man I got it!!!!!!! thankz anyway!!
XOXO
I'm very stupid to speak you.
I wanna info you here about ONE.
All the fans here and to all Michael forums, they stay in forums ONLY for the files.
I have meet many more forums, they have close.
Who knows, ones day and the mjhideout, will stay here with 50 or 100 members only.. ones day.

The Michael fans world, i'm sad to tell you that but, will be destroy from the own Michael fans. I know, i speaking to you very hard but, about the truth, i never scare to speak.

Ones more time, i'm IDIOT to speak you and evry person here.

I don't care me about my remove from here and from any place. That i want, I HAVE ITof Michael. I speak about original collection so, can get to F. evryone from 25 June.

My words after of the death of my king, will be soo hard, no one and never will canot billieve how i will speak FOREVER.
About my english, i know, its not just average, its very bad.. i'm trying to speak as good i can.

I have give so many topic with downloads here on mjhideout before some years and you know something ?.. Because i put password for reply to my topics, the fans be angry with me. I have put other times topics without passwords and you know something ?.. no one stupid of this place here reply in my topics without password protection so, they all needs ones BIG WAR from me and all they takes evry day this war. I will make all the fans of Michael, to hates the own selfs about, how they will with me soo many years. You havent see nothing YET.

The bad, coming from up, from the god.
Wait and you can see it.

This is ME. I speak you general about my times here and general with the fans world.
The badest world of the artists history. Sure, i don't like me that but, yes, happen.. what we can do ? Nothing.

Do not reply for me here, today, its exacly the day i leave and this forum
You all will miss me.. heh.. i don't think.

Editado por última vez por MasterMj; 10-08-09 a las 08:55
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 20:05
HideOuter Junior

C´mon bro!!! I do know how you feel!!! When fans just want files from you!!
Well, but there is a point you gotta consider! One reason we are here is to interchange material, I like doing that. Also postin´ info etc, I have see much activity in this forum... A good question would be..¿What do you expect? Speak up!!!

I send you a big and tight hug!!

´Cos we luv Michael!!
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 20:54
HideOuter Obsesivo

Cita:
C´mon bro!!! I do know how you feel!!! When fans just want files from you!!
Well, but there is a point you gotta consider! One reason we are here is to interchange material, I like doing that. Also postin´ info etc, I have see much activity in this forum... A good question would be..¿What do you expect? Speak up!!!

I send you a big and tight hug!!

´Cos we luv Michael!!
You look good person.
Take my gift and have as follow:

1. Search about the best hearts of Michael fans, tell them about to make a new place for Michael.
2. Be Moderator and put me as Mod numver 2
3. Select with your self, the best minds of the fans, to speaks special in the own members. Not like the forums we know NOW.
4. Leave to me, to fix the Administarors, how it works like that. How to speaks in the members.
5. Will search all the time about members they are to imagine Michael forums and much more the officials and we will not leave these persons [old womans and mans] NOT THE CHILDS down of 13 y/o, to make register in the real Michael world. The childs of 13 and down, they are good childs, womans and mans. They wants the truth [i billieve] as no one els of the old fans and mean of 15 + y/o.

Well, if you never can do possible this mission i put for you, i will give there in the new forum, 2000 audio files and more of 500 videos.

This, will be the gift for you and for more fans to the new one, because, you are
But, i will take the full control panel about [who's make register] from who forum comes and where his live. Sure and much more info of any member.

Unknow members, they will removeds.

CAN YOU DO THIS REAL >?< IF YES, I WILL PUT ONLINE 3500 FILES OF AUDIO AND VIDEO FOR THE FANS THERE.

But, warning, if you do this and its easy for you, then, i wanna see how will be the members in the forum, how much they will support it and THEN, i will put online evrything, NOT BEFORE. NEVER THAT

I put you an HARD TEST, is it ?

If you all here are good peoples and i'm the bad to any Michael place, PROOF ME IT YOU ALL ARE HERE.. JUST, ONES ONLY PROOF and i will send here the 3500 FILES.

YOU CANOT PROOF THAT, I AM BAD.
IF YOU SEE
Mr. Oliver Jam, NO ONE ELS CAN'T REPLY HERE FOR MY WORDS.
And if someone wants, can reply for my words but sure, i will not send good answer for anybody

NO ONES !
YEPPPP

Remeber.. i have speak about, not problem for my own remove of here or of any Michael place and i tell it again and again and again.. i scare ONLY the god.. not the removes because, i say truths.

3500 files, what you say, you can do this.. open it and i am here to upload for the fans these 3500 files. My complete catalog, is not only the 3500 files just, only this number i will give online in the new forum.. if happen.

Evry time forever, my words its a promise.

I know, you can't do this so, you can't take this gift by me.

Editado por última vez por MasterMj; 10-08-09 a las 21:02
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 21:25
HideOuter Junior

Hello again!!
¿In few words you want to create another forum? ´Cos here it´s really hard to do this, speacially if you are not the admin. or a moderator.
Actually it´s hard to jugde hearts... but u can make a selection... workin really hard, you can do something closer to your idea.

I can´t say you are bad or wrong.. The same way I can´t defend others here. I talk by myself, so I tell you... You are able and free to decide if you share the files with others or not. Those are yours, your treasure. I don´t judge you ´cos of it!!

Love.
Oliver Jam
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 22:06
HideOuter Obsesivo

Cita:
Hello again!!
¿In few words you want to create another forum? ´Cos here it´s really hard to do this, speacially if you are not the admin. or a moderator.
Actually it´s hard to jugde hearts... but u can make a selection... workin really hard, you can do something closer to your idea.

I can´t say you are bad or wrong.. The same way I can´t defend others here. I talk by myself, so I tell you... You are able and free to decide if you share the files with others or not. Those are yours, your treasure. I don´t judge you ´cos of it!!

Love.
Oliver Jam

Hmm, its ok. I don't tell you to speak here for other peoples how is and what is evryone here. No, i'm not like that but, remember ones, i canot give this gift for you and for other fans, if that i want, is not complete. Well, i can't give the 3500 files.. you know, i mean it ok ? I'm not words, i done that i say.

Goodbye and warning to any Michael fans world. Its not good the peoples.. its only some peoples good.

Ones day, you'll remember me

Nice to speak with boys like you Mr Oliver

I'm not bad, the fans world it makes me bad.. but, now, its toooooooo laaaate for any change up to this topic.
My angry is not removed.
The fans they have makes me like that so, my moments, its the fans.. its the own fans.

TOOO LAAATE for anything now and much more, after of my king days. I call these days: The aftermichael days.

Remember, you are the only ones welcome to my own Michael world of the Michael forums and sites around the world. You know, i am alone, i don't speak with fans. You are the only ones and i am happy for this, i don't speak with other fans.

I doing my life man... its easy to understand this someone ?
Now, i doing my life.

Editado por última vez por MasterMj; 10-08-09 a las 22:15
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-08-09, 23:41
HideOuter Junior

ok man!!!
Mail me: olyjam@hotmail.com
Luv & Regards
Oliver
Responder con cita
Antiguo 11-08-09, 08:20
HideOuter Obsesivo

Cita:
ok man!!!
Mail me:
Luv & Regards
Oliver
Well, thanks to be friendly with me
This is nice of you.

After of 2 years ago, you are the first that i accpet to my MSN and this because, you are open mind, differend with other fans arround the forums.. sure, not all forums.. we have and 1 - 2 good forums.

If someone els wants to open a forum like my friend here and its billieving in my words, can contact me with ones PM here. We don't want peoples with mind, we search for peoples with eyes.

I'm sure about this Mr. Oliver, no one wants to support this we go to do.
You will see it and then, you will understand about, my proofs

I have add your Email Oliver.
Responder con cita
Antiguo 12-08-09, 08:12
HideOuter Junior

Do it so!!!
C ya!!
Responder con cita
Responder

Herramientas del tema