Nuevo libro sobre la conspiración de Sony + nuevo merchandising
Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut
Volver   Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut > Michael Jackson > Noticias y rumores

Noticias y rumores Noticias y rumores relacionados con Michael Jackson. Es imprescindible citar la fuente al publicar un tema.

Responder

LinkBack Herramientas del tema
Antiguo 25-08-06, 22:26
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 10-10-03

BOOK

The Trials of Michael Jackson
Date: October 9th, 2006.
Territory: Worldwide
Author: Lynton Guest
Details: 320 pages, 40 mono, 156mm x 234mm, Hardback

News of Michael Jackson's appearances in court on paedophile charges in 2005 was broadcast to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Everyone had opinions about the testimony and the witnesses as the drama was played out in the small town of Santa Maria in California. This book not only tells the story of that trial but of what was secretly going on behind the scenes - a far more important and mysterious tale than that unfolding in the courthouse.

'The Trials of Michael Jackson' reveals the sensational events which led to the downfall of a megastar at the hands of the mighty Sony company and an obsessive but compliant prosecutor. Using previously unpublished material, personal interviews and evidence gathered during research on three continents, Lynton Guest uncovers the truth about the bitter feud between one of the biggest corporations in the world and pop music's greatest legend.

For the first time, the reasons behind Martin Bashir's infamous documentary and the strange decisions taken by the Santa Barbara prosecutor, are laid bare. The incredible machinations of the men from Japan and their American allies were designed to ensure nothing less than the destruction of Michael Jackson and billions of dollars of profit for Sony.

This book takes us on a roller-coaster ride, from the ashes of a defeated Japan in 1945 to the twenty-first century celebrity culture which now spans the globe. It provides the most authoritative look yet at the music business and its extreme excesses over the last forty years. But more than anything else 'The Trials of Michael Jackson' shows how the man who gave us 'Thriller', the biggest selling record of all time, was hunted down and all but destroyed by forces beyond even his control. As Jackson attempts to put his life back together in Bahrain, those who seek to benefit from his demise have not gone away. They remain in the shadows, watching and waiting. It's time they were held up to the light.

About the author:
Lynton Guest entered the music business in 1967 aged sixteen. As a member of the group, ÔLove AffairŐ, he had a number one hit in fourteen countries with one of the most iconic pop records of the sixties, ÔEverlasting LoveŐ. Thereafter, he was a songwriter and producer, had a legendary manager, Robert Stigwood, ran an independent record label and released the theme to the hit television series Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy (starring Alec Guiness) which won an Ivor Novello award.

In the 1980s Lynton went to Kings College, London, where he graduated with honours in Ancient and Medieval History. His dissertation was on the trading patterns and archaeology of the Indus Valley civilisation (c3000BC-1200BC). While studying at Kings, Lynton began writing prolifically for newspapers and magazines and had his first book (on the business of football) published in 1990. Three more books on football followed, all of which were sports best-sellers. During this time he also contributed regularly to the London Sunday Telegraph, was a consultant to several sports organisations (including the Football Association and the Football League), and began analysing financial matters for merchant bankers eager to participate in footballŐs revolution of the 1990s.

In 2005, Lynton released a CD of remixes of some of his favourite records from the sixties, including ÔEverlasting LoveŐ. The CD, called ÔOnceAndFutureŐ by Science of Sound won the prize for Best Compilation CD of 2005 at the Los Angeles Music Awards. He is an Associate of Kings College.

Michael Jackson - Thriller
Date: August 10th, 2006.
Territory: US
Details: 52 pages

Alfred is pleased to expand the Classic Album Edition/ series to include Michael Jackson’s Thriller/.

Released in 1982, Michael Jackson’s Thriller/ is the best-selling album of all time (Billboard.com, August 2006). Seven of the album’s nine tracks placed on the Billboard Top 10, including the huge hit songs “Billie Jean,” “Beat It,” and “Thriller.”

This book provides the lyrics along with piano and chord arrangements for all of the songs on the record. Titles are: Baby Be Mine * Beat It * Billie Jean * The Girl Is Mine * Human Nature * The Lady in My Life * P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) * Thriller * Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' * Muscles.

A Boy Called Michael
Date: October 6th, 2006.
Territory: UK
Details: 48 pages

"A Boy Called Michael" tells the story of the most famous boy in the whole of pop. Among the breathtaking revelations: Michael likes making friends with little boys; Michael likes making friends with animals; and, One time Michael tried to heal the world, but it was much harder than he first anticipated. "A Boy Called Michael" is part of an amazing new series of ultra-concise and brilliantly illustrated pop biographies. "Popjustice Icons" capture the 'amusing' and passionate spirit of award-winning pop website, Popjustice.com: collect, as they say, the set!

MERCHANDISE

This "Bad" T-shirt will be available in the UK from September 11th, 2006:

Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 22:32
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 14-11-02
Re: Nuevo libro sobre la conspiración de Sony + nuevo merchandising

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por tidus22
This book provides the lyrics along with piano and chord arrangements for all of the songs on the record. Titles are: Baby Be Mine * Beat It * Billie Jean * The Girl Is Mine * Human Nature * The Lady in My Life * P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) * Thriller * Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' * Muscles.

Para todas las del disco ... y las que no son del disco también. Le han metido Muscles de bonus .
Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 22:43
...I miss you...

Fecha de registro: 23-12-04

tidus pero los libros son en plan bueno?? o como siempre son para sacarle jugo al asunto y sacar dinero??

A ver si me puedes aclarar por fis..

Gracias tidus.
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:06
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 27-10-04

Yo creo que los libros van por el buen camino ..
jo como me gustaría tenerlos y en español pleaseeeee!!!!!!
Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:06
Con la vida completa

Fecha de registro: 16-02-04
Enviar un mensaje por MSN a Juanma lopez

a ver.. tyo de ingles estoy muy pez... pero este post kiere decir k se va a poner o se a puesto a la venta estos articulos???

donde se pueden conseguir?

saludos
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:13
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Se van a poner a la venta en Octubre como bien dice en las fechas que aparecen en la ficha.El de la conspiracion es totalmente favorable a Michael y habla de la conspiracion de Sony contra MJ.Este libro parece muy interesante y por fin alguien se atreve a denunciar esto.

Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:20
...I miss you...

Cita:
El de la conspiracion es totalmente favorable a Michael y habla de la conspiracion de Sony contra MJ.Este libro parece muy interesante y por fin alguien se atreve a denunciar esto.
Ese es el que me interesa tidus, pero no creo que llegue aqui y tampoco que se edite en español no??
Puta madre...
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:23
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 16-03-02
Enviar un mensaje por MSN a David

Lo de la camiseta esa, kien la saca a la venta?, hombre siempre se agradece k saken algo asi de michael pero se lo podian haber currado un poco mas con la camiseta....., keda un poco regular .

Y lo de thriller, eso k es, kien lo saca sony? , no me entero

Lo d los libros siempre esta bien en el caso dk hablen bien y parece k asi es.

You are forever. The Best of my Joy
Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:24
Ram Ram está desconectado
† 1958 ~ ƒorever †

Fecha de registro: 08-06-03

yo quiero esa camiseta... ^^
Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:25
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Me parece a mi que este libro solo se va a editar en Inglaterra y a lo mejor también en USA aunque en la ficha pone que se va a editar en todo el mundo

Responder con cita
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:28
...I miss you...

Cita:
...aunque en la ficha pone que se va a editar en todo el mundo
Ay ojala porque si lo veo en Argentina me lo compro posta....
Aunque no creo que lo traigan
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:47
Con la vida completa

Fecha de registro: 16-02-04
Enviar un mensaje por MSN a Juanma lopez

Cita:
Me parece a mi que este libro solo se va a editar en Inglaterra y a lo mejor también en USA aunque en la ficha pone que se va a editar en todo el mundo

Ojalá se edite en españa... me gustaria tenerlo, tiene k molar.

saludos
Antiguo 25-08-06, 23:47
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 01-02-03

Gracias por la info, tidus22, el primer libro tiene muy buena pinta y me sorprende gratamente que un libro así vaya a salir en todo el mundo. Ya era hora de que alguien denunciara con detalle la conspiración en la que Michael se ha visto envuelto. A más de uno le va a sentar fatal que se publique este libro. Yo estoy encantada que se haga realidad.

Muchas gracias, no había oído nada sobre este libro.

http://www.arcadenoe.org/ http://mjhideout.com/foro/showthrea...9242#post689242

http://www.los40.com/static/actualid...otogaleria.jpg
Responder con cita
Antiguo 26-08-06, 00:28
Don´t Walk Away

Fecha de registro: 13-10-04

Cita:

The Trials of Michael Jackson
Date: October 9th, 2006.
Territory: Worldwide