• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Petition Support: Affidavit against Sneddon

[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]he petition is up. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/662/...ct-of-tom-sneddon-2005-michael-jackson-trial/[FONT=&quot]

The instructions for emailing and mailing your statement of support are on FB.
[/FONT]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408561919190327/doc/412572922122560/[FONT=&quot]

Select one of the letters to send your message to all five Board Members.
[/FONT]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408561919190327/doc/412235482156304/[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
https://www.facebook.com/groups/408561919190327/doc/412172675495918/[FONT=&quot]

Now it is up to anyone who wishes to support, who wishes to see if we can get Tom Sneddon
investigated for at least 3 felonies, to have him stand before a jury of 12. Please sign the Petition and send a statement to Santa Barbara, California.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Michael is not the only one this was done to by these men nor was this the only Prosecutor’s Office to have done such a thing. Maybe this will send a message.

Things can change if you don't believe that look at Rupert Murdoch. Who would have believed 2 yrs ago this would or could happen to such a powerful Media Giant??????

I continue to say this: Only we can stop us.
[/FONT]

God It rips my heart out that MJ had to go through this in the first place, and to insult to injury. The tactics that were used in the court of law were just down right out shameful.. It's about time we all stand up to be heard since Michael was silenced.

To all involved with the mistreatment of Michael, may God show mercy on ur souls...

No one should have gone through such a thing. It is through this event the face of true selfless Love for Michael will show itself. It is on this day real vindication can begin.

May Our Father help us to be better than ourselves.

Michael Jackson Fans Go After Prosecutor
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
by CHRIS MEAGHER (CONTACT)

A number of people showed up to the board of supervisors meeting Tuesday to express concerns that former DA Tom Sneddon committed felonies in his prosecution of pop star Michael Jackson in 2005, allegedly misusing his power to pursue a conviction on the molestation charges. An online petition has begun, and the group is asking for a full investigation be conducted by an independent special prosecutor. Jackson, who for a time lived at his Neverland Ranch in the Santa Ynez Valley, died in 2009.

P.D.: I am proud to say that I did sign the petition :=) http://www.thepetitionsite.com/662/053/218/support-of-affidavit-concerning-criminal-conduct-of-tom-sneddon-2005-michael-jackson-trial/

Target: Santa Barbara County of California Supervisors
Sponsored by: MichaelJackson SimForum
This petition serves to express our concern and belief that former District Attorney Thomas Sneddon committed at least three felonies against Mr. Michael Jackson during the 2005 trial of charges for child molestation.

On August 14, 2012, Mr. William Wagener will present to the County Supervisors of Santa Barbara an affidavit of criminal conduct committed by Mr. Thomas Sneddon during the 2005 trial of Mr. Michael Jackson. We support the effort to have a full investigation into the matter carried out by an independent special prosecutor; someone outside of Santa Barbara County.

We are outraged at the egregious misuse of power during the 2005 trial of Mr. Jackson. It is frightening to think that, in someone’s zeal to get a convic... more
-

Última edición:
Dear malagaaunike,

Thank you for being the MJ Warrior. I too signed the petition sent an email and letter.

Here is a legal response to the question put to the Fans. It is a question of Michael’s “not guilty” verdict being over turned if Sneddon is brought up on charges. A question which may frighten the truly loyal and loving and cause them to not support or not continue to support the Affidavit.

(COMMENT)
“Michael was found Not Guilty, despite the actions of Sneddon and the let’s ponder on the ramifications of having William Wageners affidavit accepted and the verdict voided.

Is that what MJ fans want? Do we want the Not Guilty verdicts voided? We think not.

So if a fraud upon court is proven all of the orders and judgments are voided and this voids the verdict
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question put to JB Umphrey attorney at law

Scenario: officer(s) of the court are found to be guilty of "Fraud upon the Court" after a case has been tried.

The defendant was found NOT GUILTY

QUESTION: If the officers of the court are found to have committed "Fraud Upon the Court" does this overturn the not guilty verdict for the defendant?
Optional Information:
Country relating to Question: United States
State (if USA): California

Response from JB Umphrey attorney at law
Wednesday, August 15, 2012 6:44 PM EST
Welcome and thank you for your question!

The answer to your question is "no." The defendant was found not guilty and that's how things will remain. The defendant cannot be tried twice for the same crime (double jeopardy).

I have been told Wagener did not properly submit the Affidavit nor to the correct Govt body. I do not have a legal answer whether he did or not properly submit; my answer is one of common sense. If Mr. Wagener did not properly submit nor submit to the correct people I suspect they would have informed him if not before surely during if only to embarrass him.

Blogtalkradio interview with Wagener and several person who attended the meeting. Get their impression of what went on and the reactions to the Affidavit. Thurs 8/16/12 12 PST, 2 CST & 3 EST & 9 PM CEST
William Wagener

Última edición:
It was an honor to stand beside Mr. Wagener and the Michael Jackson fans who spoke on behalf of millions of other fans supporting us around the world, who could not attend!!...

There are many victims of Tom Sneddon and his criminal staff, in dealing with corrupt courts and living in: Santa Barbara County, since 1966!!..."WE THE PEOPLE" of Santa Barbara County have had to endure some of the worst Police officers in the history of mankind!!...

The bottom of the barrel!!