• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

TRANSCRIPCION DEL DISCURSO DE MJ. ESTO ES LO QUE DIJO:

Anuncian, los locutores, la presencia de MJ en el escenario y comienza a sonar WE ARE THE WORLD. la gente esta flipandola. Pero lo mejor esa por llegar. La mayor ovacion de la noche se la llevo, quien si no, Michael Jackson.
Todavia se me pone la piel de gallina al oir el estruendo del publico y acto seguido: MAN IN THE MIRROR (aunque playback).
Finaliza la cancion, que por cierto tuvo un añadido espectacular e inesperado en la musica, y a continuacion comenzo su discurso:

Oooh! Oooh! I love you! I love you! Oooh! Oooh! I love you!
I love you TC (se referirá al Trade Center?) I love you very much.
(Silencio prolongado, y publico coreando su nombre)
TC I love you very much. I´d like each and everyone of you here tonight, to look at each person next to you. Look at them in the eyes. Each, every person right here. Look at each person next to you in the eyes, please. Please! Look at each person next to you.
Now join hands, each together, join hands. Reach to the heavens! Reach to the heavens, everyone, and feel it. Feel humanity.
Don´t do it because I´m asking you to, do it because this is the right thing to do! (la gente enloquecida)
Now I ask you for a moment of love and silence. I love you, and tonight we all stand united and ask WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE?
When we leave here tonight, let us take this love and give it to all the people everywhere and every corner of the Earth.
And that´s what, that´s what we will share. And that will make the difference, and that will make the change. It´s very important!
To the families of the victims of Sept. 11, that are here with us tonight: YOU ARE NOT ALONE! you are in our hearts, you are in our thoughts, and you are in our prayers. Thank you for being here tonight.
Now lets please, help me welcome back the amazine artists that have united here tonight, to "benefite" (comete un pequeñito fallo de pronunciación), to benefit UNITED WE STAND, and WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE, what more can we all give. (Público muy emocionado).
Everyone, everyone, go up, go up, everybody!. Go up, c´mon. Everybody here? Everybody, c´mon! (Invita al resto de los artistas a que suban al escenario junto a él)
We all love you, c´mon up. Look at the love here tonight. Ok, Brat, this one´s especially for you!

Comienza WHAT MORE CAN I GIVE, y al finalizar la misma, continúa diciendo:

We love you! We love you! We love you! Everybody here tonight, thank you for your part. Every, all of this talent, we love you from the bottom of our hearts. Thank you very much. (Thank you) I love you!

Despues del concierto, en un alarde de sinceridad, emocionado como el resto de la humanidad, el locutor de este evento on-line, se disculpaba por si alguna vez se había metido con MJ, y reconocía quién era, es y será el auténtico REY DEL POP. Todo, en el más estricto DIRECTO!!!

Espero que os haya gustado, y que no haya sido MU MU LARGO!
MJJ´MANIAC