• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

How Do U Acces The Mj Hideout Form Of Videos!?!?!

probably just a pop up or maybe it was if you wanted to save it to your computer, but i dont think that has ever happened to me.

lol

This is the message I get when I try to download a video...

WARNING!

The website where you came from is stealing the Michael Jackson's HideOut multimedia files, using the bandwidth and resources we are paying for. Anyone who posts direct links to our files in other websites, will have his account terminated. If you want us to keep offering everyone exclusive downloads, please respect this. Access to our multimedia section is free for any registered member of our community.

HELP! Lol...

Hi moonwalker_16!

Once u click this link:

http://www.mjhideout.com/database/pafiledb.php

You must see a little window asking for an "Usuario" (User) and a "Contraseña".(keyword)
Now u must write your nick on Mjhideout and then your keyword, just the same u write to log in here.

And then you must be able to access at Multimedia Section without problems.
You will see all the files and all of that.

Tell me if you keep on having problems. ;)

hi!

Yeah ive got past that stage.
Logged in, selected the file i wanted (making of stranger in moscow) and wheh I click the download button, that warning page keeps coming up!!! Grrr, it's not just with that file it's with all the others!!

Hi again :p

Well, that must be a problem...but I don´t know what could be. :ein:

Let me talk with the people who can help to solve your problem.

Be patient. ;)

Take care. :ayos:

Yay it works, thanx White!!
1 other problem.....hehe!
I can download it normally, but when I try to download it in my manager, I have to drag the link into my download manager box, which means it downloads but not in the right MPG or AVI format, so I can't burn it to VCD.
How can I get round this, type the URL in manually?!?

Hi im having lots of trouble in the multimedia section- i cant seem to be able to download! ive tried disabling my firewall but still nothin happens. help