• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Basel 1997 and Oslo 1992 by MJBeats or Beakman

So, has anyone heard anything new (any news) about these shows?

Do not want them to be forgotten. :) We were promised a lot. New clips, new shows, but we have got none so far.

Beakman said that he would announce a new full concert in August or September, while he is in Sweden. Well, we will see.

Última edición:
during the months December / February I was excited after all these "leaks". Now I'm not.
Done like me , I'm no longer interested

Well, since he said that Oslo shall be leaked by that month, I'll take it for granted, otherwise, if it doesn't get leaked, I wouldn't mind, after all, I'm no longer exciting since the day it was first announced.
While for Basel, Mjbeats clearly state it that the concert they haven't obtained entirely just yet so, cut that one out.

What I hate most is that there is no proper COMMUNICATION by MJB nor Beakman regarding these new leaks.

Only teasing, some promises and then magically all leaks are cancelled or maybe cancelled or I do not know what else. I do not understand that, honestly.

If they had said to us at the beginning of the year that all the leaks were cancelled for whatever reason then I would have understood that. I think most of us would have. But I do not like WAITING AND TEASING AND SILENCE. Waiting for uncertain things is one of the most worst thing in this world. This is not even hope. This is.... I dont know....

The same case is with Steve001. Regarding his past. As far as I am aware of.

I know for sure that if I had 100 MJ concerts I would share them INSTANTLY. I like to make people happy. But teasing is just bullshit.

I do not like DRAMA. Drama happens when no proper communication!!!

WE NEED PROPER COMMUNICATION AND WORDS THAT MEAN SOMETHING, NOT BUTS OR IFS. Or whatever else.

Última edición:

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
I know for sure that if I had 100 MJ concerts I would share them INSTANTLY. I like to make people happy. But teasing is just bullshit.

WE NEED PROPER COMMUNICATION AND WORDS THAT MEAN SOMETHING, NOT BUTS OR IFS. Or whatever else.

I agree 100%, as we say in spanish this is marear la perdiz.:|

What I hate most is that there is no proper COMMUNICATION by MJB nor Beakman regarding these new leaks.

Only teasing, some promises and then magically all leaks are cancelled or maybe cancelled or I do not know what else. I do not understand that, honestly.

If they had said to us at the beginning of the year that all the leaks were cancelled for whatever reason then I would have understood that. I think most of us would have. But I do not like WAITING AND TEASING AND SILENCE. Waiting for uncertain things is one of the most worst thing in this world. This is not even hope. This is.... I dont know....

I agree with you entirely, if I had many BAD, Dangerous and History tour concerts from the jumbo tron VHS tapes converted to DVD, I would share them one by one, if it takes some time to get them all uploaded!

1. I'm not on MJ Beats team anymore.
2. I said I can't do nothing by the moment.
3. I'm not "teasing". If MJ Beats is using something that I sent them before. Good.
4. From my part, it's cancelled.
5. When I'm in Sweden (or Spain) this august/september, I'll do something special with fans.

That's all folks. Please, stop talking about it. I don't want to talk about it until I really can do it again.

1. I'm not on MJ Beats team anymore.
2. I said I can't do nothing by the moment.
3. I'm not "teasing". If MJ Beats is using something that I sent them before. Good.
4. From my part, it's cancelled.
5. When I'm in Sweden (or Spain) this august/september, I'll do something special with fans.

That's all folks. Please, stop talking about it. I don't want to talk about it until I really can do it again.

Thank you for your answers.

So, Basel and Oslo are both cancelled? Am I correct? I remember that you sent Basel to Happylee for remastering? Or no?

What is this surprise? A full concert leak or something else may I ask?

I remember that you sent Basel to Happylee for remastering? Or no?
Yes, I said.
I changed some emails with him. He was open to remaster Basel. But I didn't send him. The person who sent me the show zoomed and croped the screen wrongly.

What is this surprise? A full concert leak or something else may I ask?
MJ HideOut Team is helping me to do an event for fans on September. Same dates LaVelle can be doing seminar and workshop (Madrid).

Okay.

But still. It would be very nice to see Basel 97 pro. At least. Please?! I personally do not care about zooming or else. Pro is pro. And I love HWT. Can you consider sharing it? July 25 or so?

But thank you. No more questions.

Última edición:
Okay.

But still. It would be very nice to see Basel 97 pro. At least. Please?! I personally do not care about zooming or else. Pro is pro. And I love HWT. Can you consider sharing it? July 25 or so?

But thank you. No more questions.

I bet you haven't even watched a whole history concert and yet you still want basel just because it's unleaked. watch helsinki, it's very similar

PS: i really don't care it's raining on the basel show, doesn't makes a difference to me

I bet you haven't even watched a whole history concert and yet you still want basel just because it's unleaked. watch helsinki, it's very similar

PS: i really don't care it's raining on the basel show, doesn't makes a difference to me

For me, every HWT show IS different. But this is just me. And you are you. Peace. I do not want to argue.

For me, every HWT show IS different. But this is just me. And you are you. Peace. I do not want to argue.

are you 5 years old? who would get mad at that?

by the way, 9+ hours of history tour, there you go. what else you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRa2827yMog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0JcJbzTjjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz6x27n5_4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA2zjqS5YH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8LpZ9z_V40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38gqwzxlSdU

Ustedes no saben si se va a hacer el 25 aniversario del dangerous tour porque yo estaba emocionado en este año por eso, pero por lo que se no se ha hablado nada, si alguien sabe algo me gustaria que me dieran mas informacion. Saludos

Does someone knows when the dangerous tour 25th anniversary is gonna be realesed ? I was very excited at the start of this year coz i thought they were gonna realese a concert but i haven heard anything yet. If someone knows anything let me know please. Thanks