• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Entrevista a CH. MARKS, biógrafo de MJ. Habla de álbum y gira

Copiado y pegado del MJNI. Esta entrevista es de hace unos 4 meses, pero no recuerdo que se haya puesto en este foro.

MIJAC.DE TALKS TO CHRISTIAN MARKS
Stefan Münstedt from Mijac.de was able to convince the official biographer of Michael Jackson, Mr. Christian Marks, to give an interview here at Mijac.de. It is for the first time that a person who is so close to Michael, speaks in such an open, extensive and detailed way to the fans of Michael Jackson.
We thank Christian Marks for his gentle way of cooperation and for the book "Michael Jackson - King of Pop" which is an unique extensive portrait of the 'King of Pop' - approved by Michael himself. A must have for every fan.

Discover more about this sensational and wonderful piece of literary work in this interview. We spoke with Christian Marks about his book, Michaels role during the working process of the book, Christian's relationship and personal experiences with Michael and Michael's plans for the future:

Stefan: The most controversial topic in regard to Michael Jackson at the moment, is the documentary "Living with Michael Jackson": What was your impression of the film and how do you feel about the reaction that this documentary caused worldwide?

Christian: My impression was that the film was very fine at the beginning. In the first part of the film, Michael was portrayed in a very pleasant way and Michael presented himself very likable too. If you have experience, like me, about that TV-genre, you notice that the film tips over in the middle. The story gets thin and Martin Bashir knew that he needs a strong headline to sell his film. He needed to find a sensational and bad story about Michael, because an unspectacular documentary about "the nice guy, Michael Jackson" will not find any commercial and popular TV-station in the world.
Martin Bashir worked very underhanded and unfair. He searches desperately for a story that simply does not exist. What I liked during the last part of the film: Michael never followed Bashir's attempt to bring him in the wrong lane. Michael always said: "I sleep with children in ONE ROOM and not in the bed, but on the floor."
Nevertheless, Martin Bashir derived that Michael sleeps with children in one bed from that. With this manipulated "evidence" Bashir tried to sell his story.

But generally, I think the fuss, hysteria and attention that is paid to this topic is very positive. It is exactly the right attention an artist needs to release a new album or single. And it is very interesting in my opinion that Michael Jackson is still such a hot topic to so many people. Do you know any other artist who still got such an attention in the whole world after six years of absence from the business!? This fact shows that Michael Jackson is a true world superstar.

Stefan: Do you think that Michael was able to restrict the damage on his image that "Living with Michael Jackson" caused by showing "Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See" (FOX) - Do you think he was perhaps even able to turn the effect into a positive one?

Christian: First of all I have to say that it was a huge achievement to produce such a good and convincing film in such a short time. Here you can see that the new management of Michael Jackson really takes care about the artist and human being Michael Jackson with an amazing effort. I think this would not have been possible with the old management. In former times, everyone would have been silent and the rumours would still be around.

Secondly I am of the opinion that it was shown with what kind of unfair methods Martin Bashir worked. The obvious contradictions between what Bashir told to Michael personally and what he told the audience on the air, made his film totally untrustworthy. Everyone could see that and every single viewer was able to draw his own conclusion. I would like to sum up by saying that the positive facts from the first part of the Bashir-documentary and the facts from the second "Take two"-film together leave a very positive impression of Michael Jackson. And when you look at the reactions from the media after the second film ("The footage you were never meant to see"), you quickly notice that there were no further reports on possible child molestation or anything like that. The media has become more quite and careful after the "Take two"-film.

Stefan: You participated on both Michael Jackson TV-Specials that were broadcasted here in Germany with a huge extent. You participated on a discussion-round after the broadcast of "Living with Michael Jackson" on "RTL" with other experts talking about the before-seen documentary and you participated as well on "Take two" that was broadcasted on German channel "SAT.1" defending Michael as a wonderful father and human being with a lot of sense of responsibility. What was your impression of both shows on German television and did you try to defend Michael before the talkshows were taped?

Christian: Well, I had the impression that the team from SAT.1 (Take two) was much better prepared for the subject. When I was in the studio at "RTL" (Living with Michael Jackson), I had the impression that the moderator Oliver Geissen had no idea about the whole thing. Because of the fact that I myself have already worked as a TV-moderator, I can give you a professional opinion an that. That is why I quickly noticed that Ulrich Meyer (the moderator from SAT.1) was much more informed about the topic than his colleague from RTL. I noticed that also on the questions I received before the taping started. The questions I received from SAT.1 showed me that they did a great researching on the topic "Michael Jackson".

Moreover "SAT.1" had some kind of a dossier for each guest including detailed information on every person to place the guests in the show the best way possible.
Over at "RTL" a lot of things were unprepared. I arrived there and they just did the taping - no pre-talk or anything else. After they showed the documentary "Living with Michael Jackson" I went in the studio discussing with other famous German people about Michael Jackson and then I left again. It was very short. "SAT.1" took much more time for those things and took much more care about the whole matter.

However, I tried to influence both shows the right way - in a positive way for Michael. I offered both TV stations to use photos and stories of Michael from my book - for free! I also explained the whole situation around Michael in several hours to the editors of SAT.1 ("Take two"). I also participated on a editors-meeting of SAT.1 because of "Take two" and explained a lot of things about Michael they didn't know. I was in Berlin at that time and appeared already over at "SAT.1 - The Morning Show" earlier to promote the special and to defend MJ. After that I went to the editors-meeting of "Take two" and sat there the entire noon and afternoon explaining the exact and true background of Michael Jackson, his career and all the rumours. I tried to steer the course of the show into the right lane.

Before the taping of the SAT.1-show "Take two" (German working title: "Jetzt rede ich!") started, there were long discussions between the guests of the talkshow that was planned to air before the "footage you were never meant to see". At that time I felt like the lawyer of Michael Jackson or like his spokesman. There were really heated discussions about Michael, in which I tried to convince the other guests of Michael. I said: "Look, these are the facts. You are wrong." Especially the doctor who attended the talkshow over at SAT.1, Dr. Werner Mang, had a very negative point of view during the show.
But beforehand, when I talk hours long to him, he had a little bit different opinion. When I compare our pre-talk to what he said on the air, I had the impression he was another person.

Beforehand he told me that he does not really know about all of Michael's operations (but on the air he said he knows it exactly) and that he is a good friend of Dr. Hoefflin. He often times goes golfing with Dr. Hoefflin and Hoefflin regulary makes bad remarks and jokes about Michael Jackson. I showed Dr. Mang some photos of Michael from my book and said: "Look, nothing has changed. He just got meager." - Dr. Mang did not really know what to reply to this. He does not know everything for sure - He expects and guesses a lot of things only.

However, the discussions before were much more exciting than the taping of the show itself. I am glad that my visits to the editors and my talk to all the guests was successful and the show was very positive for Michael.

Stefan: You often times talk about personal experiences with Michael Jackson. When did you meet him for the first time and what was your greatest experience with Michael Jackson until now?

Christian:I met him several times around the world. Our first handshake was in New York, 2001. The most exciting and most beautiful experience was surely in June of 2002 in London with my little son Julian, who is 10 years old now. There I lived to see how the fans broke through the barriers in front of the hotel. A mass of people roared towards Michael Jackson and my slight son Julian was in the danger to be hurt. Michael took his arms automatically, immediately, instinctively and in a protecting way around Julian and rescued him from the fans and brought him quickly to the next elevator. That was the first time I saw the wonderful "human being Michael Jackson" who does not think about himself, but about a child that was in danger. You cannot plan this situation - you cannot play this behaviour which Michael showed. This experience showed me that he is TRULY a good and wonderful person with a huge sense of responsibility.
For that reason, I can stand behind him to 100%, but also in front of him ... to defend him - with all my heart and conviction.

Stefan: You just mentioned the horrorfying scenes in front of the hotel in London. I would like to know what Michael thinks about those fans who always "storm" towards him without any consideration for injuries, damages, and disadvantages. How does Michael feel about that?

Christian: I was surprised how cool Michael reacted to this. I was very nervous and upset. He was the coolest of all. But he was very hurt too - He just does not show that. Let us take his Berlin-visit last year for example. When he arrived at the 'Hotel Adlon' hundrets of fans stormed to him - Michael got a kick on his leg during that trouble. Because of that he hobbled a little bit at the Bambi Awards-Show. One day after the kick, he had to be driven in a wheelchair because his leg caused so much pain. But he did not show his pain to the others. I think that this can be explained with his terrible childhood. He always had to go on stage; he always had to go to the recording studio even if he didn't want to. And in Berlin it was the same situation again. He said: "I have to go on stage." - This is a performance of one's duty for him. Maybe some kind of a Prussian trait of character
But nevertheless Michael feels awful when something like this (London 2002, Berlin 2002) happens. He would love to sign posters and CD's, he would love to talk to the fans for some words, but this is not possible that way. The way it always is, Michael is like a hunted animal.

Stefan: Your book "Michael Jackson - King of Pop" is the first official authorized biography of Michael Jackson and the official book to Michael Jackson's 30th anniversary as a solo-artist. How far did Michael take part in the development of this wonderful book?

Christian: Much more than I had planned and much more than I had expected. After I finished the first version of the book, Michael looked at it and said that he thinks it is so wonderful that I will now get access to real good photos from private archive. As a result of that the book became twice as big as orginally planned. Michael opened up his huge private photo archive - exclusively for this book. Michael chose most of the photos in the book from his private archive. He read every single line in the book. He had some requests for change, i.e. he wanted to replace some photos or wanted this photo to appear there and that photo to appear there and so on. He really worked with me on the book in a very intensive way.
Michael loves the book so much that he wants to do another book with me now. This is going to be a private book with private photos ONLY. That proves that Michael trusts me and that he likes the way I am working. I am very honored. He wants me to produce this second book which should mainly be about the private person Michael Jackson, not about the artist. It is for sure that Michael will co-work even more on this book.

Stefan: How did you get the job as Michael Jackson's official biographer?

Christian: Well, like the virgin got the child one can say. I have a publishing company myself which publishes and produces books and magazines in Germany. Because of that I attended a dinner one time and I met some people over there who said: "We know a good friend of Michael Jackson. He celebrates his 30th anniversary as a solo artist very soon." - The whole evening was very boring. That is why I decided to ask them if there is already a suitable book on the occasion of Michael's 30th anniversary on stage.
The answer was: "No idea. I will ask for it." ... Some days later I got a call saying that a book to Michael's celebration would be a wonderful idea. They asked me how to do that and I explained them everything about the whole process. And now it's out!
One can say: I asked the right question at the right place to the right time.

Stefan: Did you enjoy working on the book? Did you discover any new parts of Michael Jackson?

Christian: The book changed my life in a way. The original project became a huge priority assignment which caused great pleasure and fun. After a short time I immersed more and more into the surrounding area of Michael Jackson. Before that, I had no idea about the whole thing. Now I am the first man the fans in Germany ask when they want to know what is going with Michael. I love to exchange information and stories about experiences with Michael with the fans, because all of them are always very kind and polite.

And one more important thing the way this book changed my life: Michael Jackson became a "virtual family member" here. Because he is always present: The fans call me all day and night long, and I am working all the time on the book, and I am often times on TV to defend Michael.

Stefan: How long did it take you to finish the book?

Christian: Since the year 2001 until it was finished, ca. one year. But the work does not stop! The next edition of this book ("Michael Jackson - King of Pop, the official biography) will update the content: Pages will be replaced, some mistakes will be fixed and 30 new pages with new never before seen photo material will be added: The book continues ... 'til the present day!

Stefan: Cool! So it is like a neverending-storybook of Michael Jackson. But it is a pity that the book is not available in the traditional bookstores on the street. It is only available via the official website "www.mj-books.com", Fax or phone. Are there any plans to release the book worldwide in the bookstores? Some kind of a "mass-version"?

Christian: That it is not true! The book CAN be ordered in every man oder woman's bookstore. If you go to the bookstore, you can order it there by saying you would like to have the book "Michael Jackson - King of Pop" (X Medien Publishing). The bookstore will order it then and you can fetch it some days later then at the bookstore. But this version of the book will not include your personal registered number and no personal dedication. A mass version which is present in the shelves of every bookstore will probably come one day. We have currently no plans for that.
For now, it is enough if you send a fax (+49 [ 8134-555066), give us a calll or you write us a letter. We will send you the book then after your personal dedication is done. This will take some days.

Stefan: Michael Jackson welcomes each reader in the beginning by voice chip. That is a true innovation on the book-market. What are Michael's feelings about this feature?

Christian: The voice-chip is a funny gag! But exactly that is what Michael truly LOVES on the book. There is also a video available in which Michael presents his book to Dr. Hubert Burda, the organizer of the "Bambi Awards". Michael presents him an edition of the book saying: "Push the button, push the button!" hehe - He loves it and it was a funny and great idea to do it. Michael loves such technical baubles.
(annotation from mijac.de: You find these cool with Michael, Dr. Burda, and the book over at mj-books.com oder directly here:
Modem-User | ISDN | DSL)

Stefan: Unfortunately the voice-chip does not work anymore at a lot of people's books. Are you working on a possibility to exchange the battery of the chip?

Christian: That was a problem of the first German edition of the book. At the English version of the book, the voice-chip works perfectly - even in better quality! The problem was that the battery was too weak during the first edition published in Germany.
I offer everybody who has such a problem with the book to get a version of the new edition. The new edition of the book will have a better and perfectly and forever working voice-chip!

Stefan: Are there any plans for further books with or about Michael?

Christian: As I told you before, the new edition of the official biography "MICHAEL JACKSON - KING OF POP" will be released in the middle of the year (2003). When it is all done, I have to present it to Michael. He will surely have some requests for change - to change the things in the way he wants them to be, it will take some more weeks. When Michael is absolutelly satisfied and happy with the book it is ready to be printed and published. From the beginning til the end of the printing it usally takes two months. That means that the new edition of the book will be released in August of 2003 at the earliest.

Besides updated content, there will be new content about Michael from the last two years. The 'SONY'-demos, his London-visit in 2002, the Bambi-Awards and the 'Living with Michael Jackson' & 'The Footage You Were Never Meant To See'-film will be included then. It is going to be the most extensive and up to date book about MJ.

Stefan: Let us talk about Ischgl. What was planned? When and why did Michael cancel the event?

Christian: I can tell you exactly what Michael wanted to perform in Ischgl: He wanted to sing 'Heal The World', 'We Are The World', and 'The Lost Children'. Nothing new. No "snow walk" was planned.
Michaels attendance on "Message From The Mountains Vol.2" was arranged by his new manager, Mr. Dieter Wiesner. He tried to save the event, but the whole thing was not acceptable to Michael. The decision that Michael will not attend "Message From The Mountains" came on Saturday 05th of April, 2003.

Stefan: How is your contact to Michael and his new management? When did you talk to Dieter Wiesner or Michael for the last time? How is Mike?

Christian: I have a very close relationship to Dieter Wiesner. He is the new 'first manager' of Michael Jackson now and very close to Michael and all the happenings. I disturb him only when I need something urgently, because he has a lot to do all the time. He is very busy. But I talk to him yesterday. Michael is very fine as I know. Everything is okay. Everything is wonderful. Michael would love to come to Ischgl if the organizers would have kept the original concept of the show. Michael had always a certain imagination of "Message From The Mountains" - but the organizers skipt that unfortunately, also because of the cancellation of Kofi Annan. If the organizers do it the way it was orginally planned, Michael would immediately come over there - he sits on packed bags one can say.
(annotation from mijac.de: The interview was conducted on 07.Apr,2003)

Stefan: There are information and rumours spreading around. What are your information on Michael's future, a possible new album, and all these things?

Christian: Musically there will be definitively something new. Lately, Michael was at the recording studio in Miami ("The HitFactory") and recorded a song together with his good friend Barry Gibb. And one big thing: An US-tour is definitively planned. Michael is currently preparing to relaunch his career and to rock the entire world for one more time. I personally think that is exactly the right moment to do that. Michael is currently as popular as in his best times and the whole world speaks about him. That is a perfect situation to release new stuff.

Stefan: The last question is one that is on everybody's mind, I am sure. What about 'Sony Music' now? Last year, Michael announced that he will leave 'Sony Music' and one more box-set with two new song will be his last CD for Sony. Then he is a free agent. But til the present day, nothing happened ... What is up now?!

Christian: I know it, but I am not allowed to inform you about that. I am sorry. But I have to keep silent. It is senseless to say some general words on this topic that you already know. That is why my answer to this question is: "No comment."

Stefan: Okay, thank you very much in the name of all fans of Michael Jackson and visitors of Mijac.de for this extensive and informative interview. But especially THANK YOU for your sedulous effort in the name of the 'King of Pop' - your presence on German TV defending Michael is really appreciated. The way you defend Michael in public is so emotional, personal, and believable that it convinces the people and it makes clear that the new surrounding of Michael Jackson stands for a change: a change that Michael Jackson as an artist, but especially the person and human being Michael Jackson needs urgently. Thank you for that!
Many thanks too for your wonderful book "Michael Jackson - King of Pop". We know that this book was not made to make money, but to bring joy to the fans. It was published only for the fans, with a personal register-number and a personal dedication to each person who oders this incredible and amazing book about the King.
A million thanks for this interview. It is the first time that someone who is so close to Michael speaks in such a direct and open way to the fans of 'The King of Pop'. Our co-operation was always very frank, open, and polite: Simply incredible and unique. Your kindness is deeply appreciated. Please give Michael a big hug from us when you meet him next time. Thanks ;-)

Christian: Many thanks for your warm words, Stefan. It makes fun to talk to the fans and they deserve it to be informed the best way possible. I love this site - Keep up your great work in the name of 'The King of Pop'.

The interview was conducted in April of 2003

The latest:
Michael Jackson's official biographer Christian Marks informed Mijac.de that the new MJ biography won't be released in august of this year. Reason for that is the upcoming comeback of the King of pop. Christian would like the first information of the new album included in the new book. The new pressing tells about the latest MJ area; the Sony demo's, his stay in London 2002, the Bambi awards and the Bashir documentary.
As soon Michael read the book and aproved it it will be pressed. That can be at the end of the year.

Escrito originalmente por GLOVED_ONE
I think the fuss, hysteria and attention that is paid to this topic is very positive. It is exactly the right attention an artist needs to release a new album or single. And it is very interesting in my opinion that Michael Jackson is still such a hot topic to so many people. Do you know any other artist who still got such an attention in the whole world after six years of absence from the business!? This fact shows that Michael Jackson is a true world superstar.

Genial. Es exactamente lo que pienso yo y digo cuando algunos os cabreais tanto a veces por nimiedades. Cualquier otro moriria por tener la atención que tiene Michael, sea en negativo o en positivo. Y esto no hace más que confirmar su status de estrella nº 1 mundial.

Bye...

INteresantisima entrevista, no tiene desperdicio!!!1 Por cierto como no la leais os MATO!!!! a todos uno a uno!!! me ha llevao horas traducirlo!!!! QUe la disfruteis!!
Perdonadme algunos fallos que pueden haber, pero creo que no muchos, mi ingles es perfesto!!! aunque esta hecho sobre la marcha la traduccion xDDD

MIJAC.DE HABLA CON CHRISTIAN MARKS
Stefan Münstedt de Mijac.de pudo convencer al biografo oficial de Michael Jackson, Mr. Christian Marks, para conceder una entrevista "aqui" en Mijac.de. Es la primera vez que una persona tan cercana a Michael Jackson habla de una manera tan abierta, extensa y detallada a los fans de Michael Jackson.
Agradecemos a Christian Marks por su caballerosa colaboracion y por el libro "Michael Jackson - King of Pop" el cual es un retrato unico del rey del pop, con visto bueno de el mismo. Cada fan debe de tener uno...

Descubrimos mas acerca de esta sensacional y maravillosa pieza literaria en esta entrevista. Hablamos con Christian Marks sobre su libro, el rol de Michael durante el proceso de escritura del libro, la relacion de Christian y las experiencias personales con Michael y los planes de Jackson para el futuro:

Stefan: El tema mas polemico referente a Michael Jackson en este momento es el reportaje "Living with Michael Jackson": ¿cual fue tu impresio sobre el documental y como te sientes acerca de la reaccion que causo este documental en todo el mundo?

Christian: Mi impresion fue que el reportaje fue muy sutil al principio. En la primera parte de la pelicula, Michael was sale de una manera muy relajada y agradable y Michael se presentaba a si mismo de una manera muy amigable y cercana. Si tienes la experiencia, como yo, acerca de ese genero de television, te daras cuenta que el reportaje da un vuelco mas alla de la mitad del mismo. La historia se hace "poco atractiva" y Martin Bashir sabia que necesitaba un gran titular para vender su pelicula. Necesitaba encontrar una mala y sensacionalista historia sobre Michael, porque un espectacular reportaje sobre "el buen chico, Michael Jackson" seria vendido a las grandes cadenas televisivas.
Martin Bashir trabajo muy deshonestamente y sucio. He buscaba desesperadamente una historia que simplemente, no existia. Lo que me gusto durante la ultima parte de la pelicula: Michael nunca siguio el juego de Bashir para llevarlo a su terreno del sensacionalismo. Michael siempre decia: "Duermo con niños en una habitacion pero no en la misma cama, si en el suelo."

Sin embargo, Martin Bashir decidio por si mismo que Michael dormia con niños en la misma cama. Con esta evidencia manipulada Bashir vendio la "historia".

Pero generalemnte, creo que el jaleo, histeria y atencion que es prestada a este tipo de cosas es muy positivo. Es exactamente la expectacion que un artista necesita para lanzar un nuevo disco o singel. Y es muy interesante, en mi opinion que Michael Jackson es todavia de interes para muchisima gente. ¿COnoces otro artista que tenga esa clase de expectacion en el mundo entero despues de seis años sin sacar un trabajo!? Este hecho demuestra que Michael Jackson es una verdadera superestrella mundial.

Stefan: ¿Piensas que Michael pudo atenuar el daño causado en su imagen por "Living with Michael Jackson" emitiendo el reportaje respuesta"Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant To See" ? ¿Piensas que el quizas pudo incluso tranformar la negatividad del primer reportaje en algo positivo por la emision del segundo reportaje?

Christian: Primero de todo tengo que decir que fue todo un logro producir un tan bueno y convincente reportaje en tan poco tiempo. Aqui se demuestra que la nueva administracion de Michael Jackson realmente se preocupa por el artista y el comportamiento de Michael Jackson con un impresionante esfuerzo. Pienso que no hubiese sido posible con la antigua administracion que tenia. En tiempos pasados,todo el mundo hubiese quedado en silencio y los rumores seguirian ahi...

Segundo, soy de los que opinan que el reportaje fue emitido con esos metodos sucios que emplea Martin Bashir. Las contradicciones claras entre lo que Bashir dijo a Michael personalmente y lo que Bashir dijo a la audiencia en el reportaje convierte dicho reportaje en carente de credibilidad. Todo el mundo pudo verlo y cada uno de los espectadores pudieron sacar sus propias conclusiones. Me gustaria sintetizar diciendo que los hechos positivos de la primera parte del reportaje de Bashir y los hechos positivos del "Take two"- dejan juntos una muy positiva impresion de Michael Jackson. Y cuando miras las reacciones despues del take two), te das cuenta rapidamente de que no habia indicios para acusaciones ni nada parecido. Los medios de desinformacion son ahora mas cuidadoses despues del "Take two"

Stefan: Tu participastes en ambos especiales televisivos de Michael Jackson que se emitieron aqui en Alemania con una gran audiencia. Participastes en un debate despues de la emision del "Living with Michael Jackson" en "RTL" con otros expertos hablando del reportaje, y tambien participastes en el "Take two" que se emitio en el canal aleman "SAT.1" defendiendo a Michael como un maravilloso padre con un gran sentido de la responsabilidad. ¿Cual fue su impresion de ambos reportajes en la television alemana, e intentastes defender a Michael antes de que los debates fueran grabados?

Christian: Bueno, Tuve la impresion de que el equipo de SAT.1 (Take two) estaba mucho mejor preparado en el tema. Cuando estaba en el estudio de "RTL" (Living with Michael Jackson), tuve la impresion de que el moderador, Oliver Geissen, no tenia ni idea del tema. Debido a que he trabajado en television como moderadore de debates, puedo darte una opinion profesional de ello. Por eso es por lo que rapidamente me di cuenta de que Ulrich Meyer (el moderador de SAT.1) estaba mucho mejor informado del tema que su colega de RTL. Me di cuenta de que las preguntas que me hacian (no eran de estar muy puestos en el tema) antes de la emision del reportaje. Las preguntas que recivi en SAT.1 me mostraron que ellos habian hecho un trabajo grande de investigacion sobre Michael para formarse en el tema.

Ademas, "SAT.1" tenia una especie de dosier para cada invitado que incluia informacion detallada para la mejor ubicacion (sobre el tema, no ubicacion fisica) posible de los invitados en el debate.
En "RTL" muchas cosas no estaban preparadas. Llegue alli y se comenzo a grabar, sin una charla previa ni nada por el estilo. Despues de pasarse el reportaje "Living with Michael Jackson" fui al estudio para discutir en debate con otros famosos alemanes acerca de Michael Jackson y luego me fui de nuevo. FUe muy corto. "SAT.1" tomo mucho mas tiempo para esas cosas y presto mas atencion al tema en su conjunto.

Sin embargo, trate de influenciar ambos debates de una manera positiva para MJ. Les ofreci a ambas televisiones el poder enseñar fotos e historias de mi libro acerca de Michael y gratis! Tambien explique por completo la situacion que envolvia a Michael en varia horas a los editores de SAT.1 ("Take two"). Tambien participe en un encuentro de editores de la SAT.1 para tratar el tema del "Take two" y explique muchas acerca de Michael que no sabian. Yo estaba en Berlin cuando pasaron en sat1 "The Morning Show" para promocionar el especial y defender a Michael. Despues de eso, fue al encuentro de editores del "Take two" y estuvimos sentados toda la tarde y noche explicando la exacta historia que hay detras de MJ, su carrera y todos los rumores. Trate de encauzar el debate de la mejor manera.

Antes de que la emision en SAT.1 del debate acerca del "Take two" comenzara, hubieron largas discusiones entre los invitados al debate. ahi me sentia como el abogado de Michael Jackson o su portavoz. Hubieron discusiones realmente acaloradas acerca de MJ, en las cuales trate de convencer a los otros invitados. Les dije: "Miren, estos son los hechos, ustedes estan equivocados" EN especial el doctor. Werner Mang, quien tenia un punto de vista muy negativo durante el show.

Pero despues de mis largas conversaciones con el, le hice cambiar un poco de opinion. Cuando comparo nuestra charla (fuera de antena) con lo que dijo en antena, tuve la impresion de que el doctor era otra personathe impression he was another person.

Antes me habia dicho que no conocia realmente todo el tema de las operaciones de Michael (Pero en antena me dijo que las conocia con precision) y que el es un buen amigo del doctor Hoefflin. Que hacia de vez en cuando golf con el Dr. Hoefflin, y Hoefflin regularmente chistes y malos comentarios sobre Michael Jackson. Le mostre al al Dr. Mang algunas fotos de mi libro de Michael y dije: "Miren, nada ha cambiado, el solo ha matizado cosas (de la cara) El Dr. Mang no sabia que responder ante eso. No sabia nada de nada con seguridad. El especulo en decia suposiciones solamente.

Sin embargo, las discusiones de antes del programa, fueron mucho mas exitantes, que las que salieron al aire en la grabacion. Estoy orgulloso de que mi visita a los editores y mi charla con todos los invitados fuera exitosa y el debate fue muy positivo para Michael.

Stefan: Muchas veces hablas de experiencias personales con Michael Jackson. ¿Cuando le conocistes por primera vez y cual ha sido la mas grande experiencia con Michael Jackson hasta ahora?

Christian:Estuve con el en muchos sitios diferentes en el mundo. Nuestro primer apreton de manos fue en Nueva York en 2001. La mas exitante y bella experiencia con el fue claramente en Junio de 2002 en Londres con mi hijo pequeño, de 10 años de edad ahora. Alli vivi en directo como los fans rompen las barreras de enfrente del hotel para llegar a Michael. Una masa de gente rugen corriendo hacia Michael Jackson y mi pequeño hijo Julian corria peligro de ser dañado ante la masa de gente. Michael cojio sus brazos automaticamente, immediatamente, instintivamente y protegiendo a Julian lo rescato para meterlo rapidamente al ascensor. Esa fue la primera vez que vi el bello comportamiento de Michael Jackson, quien no penso en si mismo, pero si en un niño que estaba en peligro. No puedes planear esta situacionituation. Esta experiencia me mostro que el realmente es una buena y bella persona con gran sentido de la responsabilidad.
Por esa razon, tengo que estar con el y defenderlo al 100% con todo mi corazon y conviccion.

Stefan: Acabas de mencionar las horribles escenas delante del hotel de Londres. Me gustaria saber que piensa Michael acerca de esas personas que corren hacia el sin ninguna consideracion ni pensamiento que pueden hace daño. ¿como se siente MJ acerca de esto?

Christian: Me sorprendi de la manera tan fria que actuo Michael en esta situacion. Yo estaba muy nervioso y contrariado. El era el mas tranquilo de todos, pero estaba dañado. Cojamos su ultima visita a Berlin el año pasado de ejemplon. Cuando llego al hotel Adlon ciemtos de fans corrian como torbelinos hacia el y Michael tuvo un golpe ennsu pierna, por lo que el cojeaba un poco en el show de los premios bambi. UN dia despues del golpe tuvo ke ir en camilla por que le dolia mucho. Peor el no mostraba su dolor o herida a los demas. Creo que esto puede ser explicado por su terrible infancia. EL siempre tenia que ir al escenario, el siempre tenia que ir al estudio de grabacion aunque no quisiera. Y en Berlin era como la misma situacion de nuevo. El dijo: "Tengo que ir al escenario" Es una obligacion ir al escenario para el. Quiza algo de Prussian trait (Esto que cohone eeess? xD )caracter

Pero sin embargo Michael se siente fatal cuando algo asi pasa(London 2002, Berlin 2002). El preferiria firmar posters y cds y le gustaria hablar con los fans algunas palabras, pero no es posible. La unica manera es cazar a Michael como un animal.

Stefan: Tu libro "Michael Jackson - King of Pop", es la primera biografia autorizada oficialmente de Michael y el libro oficial de Michael tras sus 30 años de carrera en solitario. ¿Cuanto participo MJ en la elaboracion de este maravilloso libro?

Christian: Mucho mas de lo que habia planeado y mucho mas de lo que yo esperaba. Despues de terinar la primera version del libro, Michael lo leyo, y dijo que era tan maravilloso que queria ceder fotos de su coleccion privada. Como resultado, el libro llego a ser el doble de bueno de lo primeramente planeado. Michael abrio su gran archivo personal de fotos exclusivamente para este libro. Michael eligio la mayoria de las fotos del libro de este archivo personal. Leyo cada linea del libro. El dijo de cambiar algunas cosas, por ejemplo de cambiar algunas fotos o cambiar de ubicacion otras fotos y cosas asi. El relamente trabajo de manera intensa conmigo en el libro.
A Michael le encanta el libro tanto que quiere que haga otro libro conmigo ahora. En esta ocasion va a ser un libro privado con fotos privadas solo. Esto prueva que Michael cree en mi y le gusta mi manera de ser. Estoy muy orgulloso. EL me quiere para producir este segundo libro que tratara de la persona Michael Jackson, como persona privada, no de artista. Esta claro que MJ va a trabajar incluso mas en este libro.

Stefan: ¿como conseguistes el trabajo de ser el biografo oficial de MJ?

Christian: bueno, Como la virgen tuvo al niño se puede decir. Tengo una compañia de publicidad que vende revistas en alemania. Por eso, tuve una cena una vez y conoci algunas personas en la cena que dijeron: "Conocemos un buen amigo de Michael Jackson. EL celebra su 30 aniversario como artista muy pronto." Toda esa tarde fue muy aburrida. Por eso decidi de preguntarles si habia proyecto de libro para el famoso aniversario.
La respuesta fue: "Ni idea, lo preguntare." ... Algunos dias despues tuve una llamada diciendo que escribir un libro acerca del 30 aniversario de Michael seria una idea maravillosa. Me preguntaron como hacerlo y les explique el proceso completo y ahora esta el libro en la calle!
Uno puede decir: Pregunte la pregunta correcta en el sitio correcto en el momento preciso.

Stefan: ¿Disfrutastes escribiendo el libro? ¿Descubristes alguna parte nueva de Michael Jackson?

Christian: El libro cambio mi vida de una manera. EL proyecto original se convirtio en una gran prioridad que me causo gran placer y diversion. Despues de un corto periodo de tiempo, me meti mas uy mas en el envolvente mundo de Michael Jackson. Antes de eso, no tenia ni idea de lo que rodeaba a Michael. Ahora soy la primera persona a la que los fans de alemania le preguntan cuando quieren saber que hay de nuevo de Michael. Me encanta cambiar informacion e historias acerca de experiencias de MJ con los fans, porque todas ellas son siempre amigables y buenas.

Y una cosa mas importante por la que este libro cambio mi vida. Michael Jackson se convirtio en un "miembro virtual de la familia". Porque el esta siempre presente: Los fans me llaman todos los dias a todas horas y yo estoy trabajando todo el tiempo en el libro y a veces voy a tv para defender a Michael.

Stefan: ¿cuanto tiempo te tomo terminar el libro?

Christian: Desde el año 2001 hasta que fue terminado mas o menos un año. Pero el trabajo no termina. La siguiente edicion del libro("Michael Jackson - King of Pop, the official biography) actualizara contenidos: Algunas paginas seran reemplazadas, algunos errores seran subsanados y habran 30 nuevas paginas de fotos nunca vistas: El libro continua...hasta el dia de hoy!

Stefan: Bein! Entonces es como una historia interminable de MJ, pero es una pena que el libro no este disponible en las tiendas tradicionales de libros en las calles. Solo esta disponible en la pagina "www.mj-books.com", por fax o telefono. ¿Hay planes de editar el libro en el mundo entero de manera masiva en las librerias tradicionales?

Christian: Eso no es verdad! El libro puede ser encargado en cualquier libreria, pidiendolo por su titulo "Michael Jackson - King of Pop" (X Medien Publishing). La libreria lo pedira y lo recojes dias mas tarde en la libreria. Pero este libro no incluira tu numero de registro de copia ni la dedicatoria personal. Una version masiva que se encontrara en las estanterias de las librerias vendra algun dia, pero no tenemos planes de eso todavia.
Por ahora es suficiente de mandar un fax al numero (+49 [ 8134-555066), hacernos una llamada telefonica o escribirnos una carta. Se les enviara un libro despues de que tu dedicatoria personal sea hecha, aunque esto tomara unos dias.

Stefan: Michael Jackson invita a cada lector al principio del libro con un chip de voz, lo que es una innovacion en el mercado de libros. ¿que piensa Michael de ello?

Christian: El chip de voz es divertido! Pero eso es lo que relmente le encanta del libro a Michael. Tambien hay un video disponible en el cual Michael presenta su libro al Dr. Hubert Burda, el organizador de los premios "Bambi Awards". Michael se presento diciendo: "Pulsa el boton, pulsa el boton!!" hehe - Le encanta y fue una gran idea hacerlo. A Michael le encantan esas cosas tecnologicas.

Stefan: desfortunadamente el chip de voz no funciona en muchos de los libros de la gente por mucho tiempo. ¿esta usted trabajando en la posibilidad de cambiar la bateria del chip?

Christian: Ese fue un problea de la primera edicion alemana del libro. Despues en la version inglesa del libro el chip funciona a la perfeccion, incluso en mejor calidad! El problema era que la bateria era muy debil en esa primera edicion alemana.
Le ofrezco a todas esas personas con esos problemas de la primera edicion de conseguir una nueva version de la nueva edicion. La nueva version tendra un chip que funcionara a la perfeccion para siempre

Stefan: ¿hay planes para proximos libros con o sobre Michael?

Christian: Como te dije antes, la nueva edicion del libro se hara a mediados de 2003. Cuando este todo hecho se lo tengo que presentar a MIchael. Seguramente tendra algunas sugerencias de cambio de retoques a su gusto, ,o que hara que tardemos algunas semanas mas. Cuando Michael este totalmente satisfecho y feliz con el libro, sera cuando este listo para imprimirse y publicarse, lo que lleva unas semanas mas, lo que hace que el libro salga como muy pronto en agosto 2003.

A parte de las actualizaciuones habra nuevo contenido de MJ de los ultimos dos años. Las demos de sony de Londres de 2002, los Bambi-Awards y el "Living with Michael Jackson' & 'The Take two, the Footage You Were Never Meant To See' seran incluidos. Sera el mas extenso y actualizado libro sobre Michael.

Stefan: Hablemos de Ischgl. ¿que estaba planeado? ¿cuando y porque MJ cancelo el evento?

Christian: Te puedo decir exactamente que queria Michael cantar en Ischgl: Queria cantar 'Heal The World', 'We Are The World', and 'The Lost Children'. Nada nuevo, No estaba planeado "snow walk"
El mesaje de MJ llamado "Message desde las montañas Vol.2" estuvo planeado por su nuevo manager, Mr. Dieter Wiesner. El trato de salvar el evento, pero no era aceptable para Michael. La decision de no hacerlo por parte de Michael se produjo el sabado 5 de Abril, 2003.

Stefan: ¿como es tu trato con Michael y su nueva administracion (managers)? ¿Cuando hablastes con Dieter Wiesner o Michael por ultima vez? ¿como es Mike?

Christian: Tengo una intima relacion muy cercana con Dieter Wiesner. El es el nuevo primer manager de Michael Jackson ahora y es muy cercano a Michael. Solo le molesto cuando necesito algo urgente, poruqe el tiene mucho que hacer siempre. EL esta muy ocupado. Pero hable con el. Michael es muy ne (no se que es) segun se. Todo es correcto, todo es maravilloso. Michael queria venir a Ischgl si los organizadores hubiesen respetado el concepto original del show de MJ. Michael siempre tiene una gran imaginacion, grandes ideas acerca de "Message From The Mountains" - pero los organiadores no lo respetaron desafortunadamente, tambien poprque Kofi Annan tambien cancelo su visita o presencia. Si los organizadores lo hacen de la manera oiginalmente prevista MJ lo haria inmediatamente.

Stefan: Hay informaciones y rumores, ¿cual es tu informacion acerca del futuro de Michael? ¿nuevo album?

Christian: Musicalmente, definitivamente hay algo nuevo. Ultimamente Michael ha estado por el estudio de miami ("The HitFactory") y ha grabado una cancion con su buen amigo. Y una cosa grande. UN tour por estados unidos esta planeado definitivamente. Michael esta preparando el relance de su carrera y conmocionar al mundo entero...una vez mas.... Creo que es el momento perfecto para hacerlo. MIchael ahora es tan popular como en sus mejores tiempo y el mundo entero habla de el. Es la situacion perfecta para sacar su nuevo trabajo.

Stefan: La ultima pregunta es una que esta en la mente de todos, estoy seguro, ¿que hay con Sony ahora? El año pasado MJ anuncio que MJ abandonaba Sony y una caja con dos nuevas canciones seria editada, como ultimo cd para sony. Luego el es agente libre. Perop hasta el dia de hoy nada ha ocurrido... ¿que pasa?

Christian: Lo se. pero no estoy permitido para informarle sobre eso, lo siento, tengo que guardar silencio. Es normal hablar de cosas generales del tema del que hablamos pero no de cosas concretas, por eso digo...: "No comment."

Stefan: Okay, muchas gracias en nombre de todos los fans de MJ y los visitantes de Mijac. por esta extensa entrevista. pero en especial gracias a ti por los esfuerzos que haces en pro del rey del pop. Tu presencia en la tele alemana defendiendo a MJ se aprecia mucho. La manera de defender a MJ es emocional, personal y creible, tanto que convence a la gente, y hace ver que el mundo de MJ va a cambiar, un cambio como artistaist, pero en especial la persona, que lo necesita urgentemente.
Gracias por eso!
Muchas gracias por tu maravilloso libro. Sabemos que no fue hecho para ganar dinero, pero si para traer felicidad a los fans. Fue publicado solo para los fans, con un numero personal de registro y una dedicatoria personal para cada persona que ordene este libro sobre el rey.
Un millon de gracias por la entrevista. Es la primera vez que alguien tan cercano a MJ habla tan largamente sobre MJ de una manera tan directa y abierta para los fans de MJ.
Nuestra co-operacion fue siempre muy franca abierta y educada, simplemente increible y unica. Dale un gran abrazo de nuestra parte a Mj la proxima vez que le veas

Christian: Muchas gracias por estas calidas palabras, Stefan. Es divertido de hablar a los fans y se merecen estar lo mejor informados posible, Me encata esta pagina. COntinuad con el buen trabajo en nombre del rey.

Esta entrevista fue hecha en abril de 2003

Lo ultimo:
EL biografo oficial de Michael Jackson Christian Marks informo a Mijac.de que la biografia no sera editada en agosto de 2003, debido a la vuelta del rey del pop. Christian quiere la ultima informacion del nuevo album incluida en el libro. Podria ser que salga a la venta a finales de año 2003

Gracias por la traducción, campeón. A mi no me daba tiempo.

Escrito originalmente por M-Jackson
Stefan: Hay informaciones y rumores, ¿cual es tu informacion acerca del futuro de Michael? ¿nuevo album?

Christian: Musicalmente, definitivamente hay algo nuevo. Ultimamente Michael ha estado por el estudio de miami ("The HitFactory") y ha grabado una cancion con su buen amigo. Y una cosa grande. UN tour por estados unidos esta planeado definitivamente. Michael esta preparando el relance de su carrera y conmocionar al mundo entero...una vez mas.... Creo que es el momento perfecto para hacerlo. MIchael ahora es tan popular como en sus mejores tiempo y el mundo entero habla de el. Es la situacion perfecta para sacar su nuevo trabajo.

EL biografo oficial de Michael Jackson Christian Marks informo a Mijac.de que la biografia no sera editada en agosto de 2003, debido a la vuelta del rey del pop. Christian quiere la ultima informacion del nuevo album incluida en el libro. Podria ser que salga a la venta a finales de año 2003

Parece que la vuelta de Michael va en serio. Nada me haría más feliz que volver a ver a Michael Jackson en concierto. :eek:

LA CAÑA!!!!!:D
Osea que según este maravilloso señor:D Mike saca disco nuevo antes de que acabe el año y encima giraaaaaa!!!!:eek: :D
Lo malo es que según esto sólo es en E.E.U.U.:ein: :ein: :ein:
Espero que no!!!:(
De malas malas para E.E.U.U. que me voy!!!:D
Ale a empezar otra vez a guardar pelas.;)
Que bien voy a dormir :meparto:

Gracias por traducirlo pero no me lo he leido entero :p es una bromita me ha encantado todo, muchas gracias ;)

pERDON!!!!

Pero esta entrevista no esta publicada en medios muy populares???

Si no es asi que lastima, esto es lo que deberia ver todo el mundo en general.

Pero si es amarillimo, eso si le da la vuelta al mundo en minutos.

Las ironias de la vida. Que pendejada.

Saludos!!

Luis Martin
Colombia

pussycontrol

HideOuter Gayhetero
ESTA NOTICIA JUNTO CON OTRA KE APARECIÓ EN UN PERIODICO YANKI (DE LA CUAL SE HIZO ECO UN POST DE MPENZIWE&STARLIGHT,- BUENO AL REVÉS TANTO MONTA MONTA TANTO- JE, JE, EN KE SE DECÍA KE MJ YA TENÍA PREPARADAS UNAS DIEZ CANCIONES Y KE SE ESPERABA UN PRÓXIMO LANZAMIENTO),
TODO ESTO UNIDO A LA "SORPRESA" RESERVADA PARA SU 45º ANIVERSARIO HACE PRESAGIAR LO MEJOR: ANUNCIO DE LAS FECHAS DE LANZAMIENTO DEL CD Y SINGLE. ¿EMPIEZA LA CUENTA ATRÁS?, LA VERDAD KE INDICIOS FUNDADOS NO FALTAN...,¡CONTINUARÁ!

Me gusta la ntrevista pero no que diga que vamos a cazarle como a un animal....

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR LA TRADUCCION

Bueno compañeros preparemonos, porque tengo la impresion de que MIchael va a hacer algo muy grande algo espectacular, algo como un nuevo Dangerous, auuuuuuuuuuuuuh a disfrutar y que el album llegue pronto.

Diamon, la verdad es que la gente se pone histerica y no es que le cazen como a un animal, pero muchas son las veces en las que peligra la integridad fisica de MJ y las personas que vayan con el, debido a la histeria de la gente. No es mas que una metafora, pero, no se aleja mucho de la realidad....