• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Help to Make Michael's Dream Come True !!!

Help to Make Michael's Dream Come True !!!
Most of you already know how much Michael would love a Worldwide Children's Day.
Your support on the following project would be much appreciated.
A petition on line has been created about this matter. If you feel involved, please be kind to add your signature and tell as many friends and relatives as you can about this petition.
Here under the link / URL to copy :
Universal Children's Day
http://www.petitiononline.com/hatotpas/petition.html

Thank you in advance and please add the link on your website if you have one.
SPREAD THE WORD !
Love and Peace.
Pascale

so...let's make mike's dream come true.....i already signed the petition......:enamorado :enamorado :enamorado

firmen chicos,no quita mucho tiempo!!!!y ademas mike estara feliz.....

Thank you much MJs1stFan, and thank you much for publishing the same also on my american indian-related website!

TRADUCCION:

Ayuda a hacer el sueño de Michael realidad!!!
La mayoria de vosotros seguro ke sabreis kuanto le gustaria a Michael un Dia Mundial de los Niños.
Vuestro apoyo en este proyecto seria muy apreciado.
Una peticion "on line" ha sido kreada para esto.
Si te sientes implikado, por favor se tan amable de añadir tu firma y hablarles a todos los amigos y parientes ke puedas de esta peticion.

Aki abajo el link / URL para copiar:
http://www.petitiononline.com/hatotpas/petition.html

Gracias por adelantado y, por favor, añade el link a tu web si tienes una.

Paz y amor.

Espero haberlo hecho mas o menos bien...:p

Bezitos:muac: :muac:

Última edición:
Como se puede leer en la página principal:

"Bienvenidos a la nueva etapa de MJ's HideOut: la mayor comunidad virtual de fans de Michael Jackson en ESPAÑOL."

Por favor, os pido que traduzcáis lo que ponéis en otros idiomas (inglés, francés, alemán...), para que podamos leer en el foro sin problemas.

Muchas gracias a todos los que hacéis un esfuerzo y ponéis las traducciones.

Gracias Chika

Muchas Gracias Chika para tu traducione. Sorry, pero no hablo espanol muy bien.

I was just wondering whom I could ask to do the translation in spanish for me.

Thank you very much for your kind assitance.

Love and Peace.
Pascale

Oops !! By the way, I am French. Soy Francesca (is it how I must say it ?)

Do you know anyone who could do the translation in German, that would be helpful. :eek:)

Take Care.
Pascale

His Own Words

I found someone for the translation in German. Thanks :)

"More peace into the world. I pray for peace all the time. And the most important thing I pray for is protection for children and babies. That's the thing that concerns me the most, I like them to be protected and to have more children's rights in the world, where children, you know, where there's a day for children, a celebration for children. Give them a little more attention and love. [] I would love to see an international children's holiday to honor our children, because the family bond has been broken. There's a Mother's Day, and there's a Father's Day, but there's no children's day. It would mean a lot. It really would. World peace. I hope that our next generation will get to see a peaceful world, not the way things are going now. [] I love the fans, I love the kids, I love the babies, and that's what give me my inspiration, the children, the babies, the fans. I love them very much. "

"It is self-evident that children are thundering against the neglect, quaking against the indifference and crying out just to be noticed. [] Our goal is simple - to recreate the parent/child bond, renew its promise and light the way forward for all the beautiful children who are destined one day to walk this earth. [] Do I really think that we can heal our children, the same children who can enter their schools with guns and hatred and shoot down their classmates [] ? Or children who can beat a defenseless toddler to death [] ? Of course I do. [] So that love will finally be restored to a desolate and lonely world."

Michael Jackson ;)