AK Habla sobre la entrevista de MJ con Bashir?
Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut
Volver   Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut > Michael Jackson > Noticias y rumores

Tablón de avisos

Noticias y rumores Noticias y rumores relacionados con Michael Jackson. Es imprescindible citar la fuente al publicar un tema.

Responder

Herramientas del tema
Antiguo 20-06-04, 18:14
Orbitt Orbitt está desconectado
HideOuter Phoenix

Fecha de registro: 28-08-01

Me he encontrado con esto:

I ask if she ever saw the Martin Bashir interview with Michael Jackson. "Bashir?" her eyes widen. "That guy is so wrong." I recall the scene where Bashir finds Jackson alone, delirious with boredom, having booked out an entire Las Vegas hotel floor but unable to leave for fear of being mobbed. Does she ever worry that this may happen to her? "Hell, no! I don't care if 700,000 people jump on me – I'm gonna walk! I've never had a crazy, psycho, rip-off-your-shirt type of situation. My fans are real people. Sometimes they get a little worked up, but it can be easily dealt with."

Es un extracto de este "relato" que cuenta un fan creo, no estoy muy seguro de lo que es pq no entiendo demasiado:

I'm meeting Alicia Keys, in the middle of her European tour. She perches on a hotel sofa, dressed in faded jeans, long headscarf and dangly earrings, every inch the boho superstar. Despite life on the road, the 23-year-old New Yorker seems relaxed and daisy-fresh. "Touring is a discipline," she says. "Especially when you do it the way I do, singing live every night, on stage for an hour and 20 minutes straight. I don't go out the back or change my outfits. And I never have a backing track."

Britney Spears committed such cardinal sins on her most recent tour and was critically mauled for placing style over content: too much wearisome cleavage-flashing; too few musical highlights. But Keys's recent graduation to arena tours has received as many raves as Spears has had pannings.

Rightly so. As a live performer, Keys has long been impressive, able to re-enact note-perfect modern soul from her albums, 2001's Songs in A Minor and last year's The Diary of Alicia Keys, while tinkling the ivories like a modern-day Stevie Wonder. But now she's gone up several gears. She no longer spends the entire show behind her beloved piano; during uptempo openers such as Rock With U, she prowls the stage and launches into dazzling Flamenco dance moves, her band pumping out taut disco grooves.

When she finally sits and plays, a different kind of electricity, no less intense, takes over. Her voice takes on a haunting, other-worldly quality, oohing and aahing and mesmerising the crowd to the point where you could hear a pin drop – before the opening bars of her breakthrough hit Fallin' kick in to deafening cheers.

Watching her on stage at the Prince's Trust Urban Music Festival last month, a taster for her forthcoming UK dates, I couldn't help noticing the reaction of the pack of hip-hop fans in the seats next to me. While the rapper Jay-Z was on stage, they bounced up and down, punching the air and making pistol signs with their fingers. But during Keys's set they simply melted, waving cigarette lighters in the air and singing along to every girly chorus.

The last time I saw a black American artist give a performance of that magnitude, it was Prince when he was at the peak of his career, and the purple pixie himself is one of Keys's biggest fans. When she played Madison Square Garden earlier this year, Prince requested that he be allowed backstage to hand her a towel when the gig was over. "He walked me back to my dressing room," Keys laughs, as if she still can't quite believe that it happened. "He came backstage and we had a little chat." (It reportedly lasted for over two hours.) "He told me how much he loved the show and he gave me a whole lotta feedback. He sparked my ideas. Nobody could tell me nothin' after that!"

Rumour has it that the pair are planning to play together in a secret gig, or possibly series of gigs on both sides of the Atlantic – though Keys won't be drawn. "We'll just let it flow, the way it's supposed to," she says, suddenly coy. Though she can't resist adding, "But wouldn't it be just insane?", and giving a long, appreciative wolf-whistle.

Keys doesn't sound egotistical so much as plain enthusiastic, even slightly self-mocking. She is far from being a diva. There are no hangers-on today, no PRs waiting to pounce if I ask an awkward question, just her PA and her Italian-American mum waiting next door. Keys is used to handling herself. When she and her manager, Jeff Robinson, first negotiated with major record labels nine years ago, Robinson always ensured that Keys sat in front, so that CEOs had to address her directly. She was 14.

Now 23, Keys has done it all: sold 17 million records, swept the board at the Grammies (she won five of the top awards in 2002), and wowed audiences the world over. Most recently, now she has proved herself as an arena act. "It's a completely different energy, trying to connect with someone way up there [she squints at imaginary circle seats] as opposed to down in the front row," she says. "But I was completely ready."

With her confidence high, Keys's next career move will be in Hollywood, playing the lead role in the true story of mixed-race piano prodigy Philippa Schuyler, who found fame in the 1950s and had an intense relationship with her white mother. Halle Berry owns the rights and is set to produce. It's difficult to imagine a more tailor-made role for Keys, and to help the film on its way, she hired a £10 million yacht for this year's Cannes festival and threw a lavish party for big-hitters such as Miramax boss Harvey Weinstein.

She is now signed with the agent William Morris, whose clients include Quentin Tarantino and Tim Burton.

Two books are also on the cards: a poetry journal, and extracts from her diary, which she has kept from the age of nine. "It's going to be very revealing," she says, "and in some ways embarrassing. I mean, you can imagine the kind of stuff I wrote when I was nine!" I'm not sure I can, actually.

I ask if she ever saw the Martin Bashir interview with Michael Jackson. "Bashir?" her eyes widen. "That guy is so wrong." I recall the scene where Bashir finds Jackson alone, delirious with boredom, having booked out an entire Las Vegas hotel floor but unable to leave for fear of being mobbed. Does she ever worry that this may happen to her? "Hell, no! I don't care if 700,000 people jump on me – I'm gonna walk! I've never had a crazy, psycho, rip-off-your-shirt type of situation. My fans are real people. Sometimes they get a little worked up, but it can be easily dealt with."

For those fans who do get a little "worked up", Keys could simply soothe them with a song. It is this that puts the piano-playing, arena-filling saviour of sweet soul music, the poet, author and future movie queen, in a different league to other music stars. To rock an arena is special; to silence one is extraordinary.

Sweet soul superstar
(Filed: 19/06/2004)
Responder con cita
Antiguo 20-06-04, 20:30
D.S. D.S. está desconectado
HideOuter Phoenix

Fecha de registro: 10-10-01
Re: AK Habla sobre la entrevista de MJ con Bashir?

Alicia no habla sobre la entrevista, habla sobre el hecho de verse incapaz de salir a la calle por miedo a que los fans, o la gente en general, se le tire encima como le ocurre a Michael. Ella dice que jamas ha vivido ninguna experiencia asi pero que no va a encerrarse por nada del mundo.

Alicia aunque eres una gran artista no has llegado, gracias a Dios, a los niveles de fama de Michael...
Responder con cita
Antiguo 20-06-04, 20:33
bizilagun bizilagun está desconectado
OM · MANI · PADME · HUM

Cita:
"Le pregunto si vió la entrevista de Martin Bashir con Michael Jackson. "¿Bashir?" dice con los ojos abiertos como platos. "Ese tío está fatal". Recuerdo la escena en que Bashir encuentra a Jackson solo, muerto de aburrimiento, con una planta entera alquilada en un hotel de Las Vegas pero temiendo salir para no ser acorralado por la gente. ¿Pensó ella que algo así le pudiera pasar? "Ni de coña! Me da igual, como si 700 mil personas se tiran sobre mí, voy a pasear! Nunca he tenido una situación de estas locas, histéricas, de que te arranquen la ropa. Mis fans son gente auténtica. A veces se les sube un poco, pero es algo fácil de sobrellevar."
"Mis fans son gente auténtica", y los fans de Michael qué somos, actores? :P
Antiguo 20-06-04, 20:35
HideOuter Phoenix

Gracias bizilagun por la traducción
Responder con cita
Antiguo 20-06-04, 20:40
Cherish Cherish está desconectado
HideOuter psicótica

Fecha de registro: 20-10-02

Jejeje, esta niña, bueno, esperemos de aquí a unos añitos a ver si sigue diciendo lo mismo de sus fans
Responder con cita
Antiguo 20-06-04, 23:00
neylo neylo está desconectado
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 14-10-02
Localización: Y a ti q mas te da??? akaso vas a venir a buskarme?

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por Orbitt

I've never had a crazy, psycho, rip-off-your-shirt type of situation. My fans are real people. Sometimes they get a little worked up, but it can be easily dealt with."
Genial, estas palabras....

Y me cuesiono lo mismo q Bizi....
Responder con cita
Antiguo 21-06-04, 00:41
butterflies butterflies está desconectado
HideOuter ¡Invincible!

Fecha de registro: 21-11-01

me ha gustao q diga q bashir esta fatal lo q no ma gustao es lo de sus fans son gente autentica,y los d MJ no?
Antiguo 21-06-04, 01:57
HideOuter Phoenix

Los de "fans autenticos" puede ser una mala interpretación, supongo que lo que habrá querido decir que sus fans no son de los que suelen emocionarse tanto que al verla a ella puedan llegar a agredirla sin querer o hacerla pasar un mal rato. Cosa que suele pasar si artistas como MJ, Madonnna, Beyoncé o Justin se echan a la calle sin guardaespaladas por ejemplo.

Pero MJ el problema que tenía es que no podía salir por la multitud de gente, fans y curiosos, se les acerca y no les deja dar ni un paso. Y eso ni le pasa a AK ni le pasara en toa su vida.

Me acuerdo ahora mismo que en el DVD de Lenny Live, Lenny se echa a la calle, en Holanda o por ahi, y lo único que pasa es que le saludan un par de muchachos en un puente a 200 metros y dos muchachas se le acerca para preguntarle, que tal? Y eso que Lenny va dando el cante por toas partes por su vestimenta.

Pues eso que AK deberia diferenciar en tener unos fans detras de ella, a tener una ciudad espensa a cada movimiento que da.

Quien ha leido hasta aqui? A que aburro verda? JeJE
Responder con cita
Antiguo 21-06-04, 02:04
Liyah82 Liyah82 está desconectado
_(¯`·._ PaOLa _.·´¯)_

Fecha de registro: 13-10-02

Yo lo lei pues anda ke no molaria ke pudiesen salir a la calle trankilamente... pero cualkiera los deja sueltos con la cantidad de gente loka ke hay por el mundo...
Responder con cita
Antiguo 21-06-04, 04:23
gRëThëL J gRëThëL J está desconectado
Love is the Key

Fecha de registro: 24-03-03

Pues si entiendo lo que quiere decir Orbitt y estoy de acuerdo con él en que quizás haya sido una mala interpretación, pero por otro lado pienso que no es una buena forma de referirse a cualquiera...

Por que no es que unos sean auténticos y otros no, en realidad si hablamos de fans auténticos aplicando realmente el significado de la palabra, desde mi punto de vista son mas auténticos los fans de Michael Jackson que de AK, tanto por el gusto musical como la buena apreciación del Arte. Ya que lógicamente, pienso que MJ es mucho más completo que ella artísticamente hablando.

Pero ese no es mi punto, lo que quiero decir es que no creo que sea correcto que diga que sus fans son auténticos sólo por que no se le amontonan en la calle, mejor podría aplicar la palabra que no son tan eufóricos o que no se emocionan tanto al verle... ya que esto quizás sea por lo mismo de que es mucho más impactante ver a un genio o a una leyenda viva como lo es Michael Jackson que verla a ella...

No quiero decir que tiempo más adelante AK no sea capaz de hacerse de una mayor fama, pero hasta el momento no lo ha logrado, así que, ni auténticos ni nada. Eso de generalizar de esa forma sin ni quiera aplicarlo correctamente no me parece muy bueno...

Editado por última vez por gRëThëL J; 21-06-04 a las 04:31
Responder con cita
Antiguo 26-06-04, 20:13
VANESSAMJ VANESSAMJ está desconectado
HideOuter Hiperactivo

Fecha de registro: 28-05-03

Cita:
Escrito originalmente por bizilagun
"Mis fans son gente auténtica
Eso no quiere decir que nosotros no lo seamos Lo que pasa es Michael tiene una magia que ella nunca tendrà

Herramientas del tema

Reglas de escritura