• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Artículo Ultima entrevista a Michael Jackson (parte 2)

Bueno, aquí os dejo la segunda parte del articulo sobre la entrevista que el periodista Chuck Dakota le hizo a Mike. En esta seguna parte ya esta la transcripción en inglés de la entrevista que, supuestamente, Mike dió a ese periodista. En la primera parte sólo se habla de como se gesto la misma y como sucedió, la primera parte esta en este link:

Primera parte:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/ar..._jackson_my_3_hours.html?com=2&cat=2#comments

(Pronto habrá audio de la entrevista)

Segunda parte:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1955196/interviewing_michael_jackson_my_3_hours.html?cat=4 9

Interviewing Michael Jackson My 3 Hours with the King PART II

By Chuck Dakota

In my first story you learned about my 3 hours with Michael Jackson. It was a moment in my life that will last forever because not only did I get to meet him but a friendship came from it and proved to me this was a man who wasn't anything like the press made him out to be. He was so larger than life not from what he was but because of who he was. He wanted to heal the world and would of given his left arm if he thought it would help someone in need.

In the days that article has been on the site, I've gotten hundreds of emails wanting to hear the audio or read the transcripts. Well part one is here! Below you will find the transcripts from the actual interview. It's a typical interview, one you would do when putting together a special for broadcast. As you read, imagine his soft spoken voice answering each question wanting the world to know him as Michael Jackson, the man and father not Michael Jackson, tabloid headline!

We stayed with Michael for several hours each word captured on tape. Those transcripts will be up in a few days. I wanted to do this in parts so you could feel the excitement we did and understand how our conversation played out.

As far as the actual audio goes, it's coming to. We've been asked to give it to the family and we did. However we've also made the decision to do a special show to air next month with the same audio. In broadcasting we sell advertising on the show and we've made a plan to do so and each dollar that is made from the show will go to his favorite charities. We're not doing it to make money or get our names out but to show the world how special Michael Jackson was. The first show only gave the interview in segments. In the new show we're playing all the audio so the world can see him for what he really was. An Angel! In fact we're not using our names, just our voices and his music so he has the spotlight like he deserves!

Some of the emails have asked me what he was really like and if he was faking? I can say to you all, that he was a man true to himself and never once put on a "fame aura" about him. I became friends with him and the times we talked through e-mail or the phone he was always the same. I've also been asked if I'm going to post the e-mails? I've thought about this long and hard and after coming back from the memorial in LA I made the decision not to! I've been offered thousands of dollars for them and I won't sell them! I will not be one that makes money off the death of my friend! The other big question was the code! "MJJITK" We had to use that to confirm with security we were supposed to be there. I said I didn't know what it means and I don't! Like many of you I have my ideas but that wasn't a question I was going to ask him and to be honest I forget about it until I dug out the Ryder and looked at it!

I hope you enjoy the interview. It was transcribed by one of our Junior Audio Producers, Amy Rogerland. THANK YOU AMY for the hard work in getting this done! The "conversation" part of our day together will be up in a few days and when the show is done, I'll give you a link in case the radio stations where you live don't have it for broadcast!

CD: You are without doubt the greatest entertainer that ever lived. Looking back did you ever think you would be the king of pop?

MJ: (laughter).. Wow.. Thank you so much... That's wonderful of you to say. I don't think I ever really had a grip on what we did until thriller. When I was a child I didn't understand it all. Joseph would give us checks each week from Barry and I was ten, eleven years old and had hundreds of thousands of dollars handed to me each week and all I wanted was a friend to play ball with and a pack of bubblegum. I can really tell you with all honesty that when I was younger I wanted to stop and just be a child with the astonishment of the world.

CD: You say that it came to life for you with Thriller. What do you mean by that?

MJ: A lot of people don't know this but Thriller was mine. I had it in my head from the days of being with my brothers playing clubs at two or three in the morning. Because I could never play with children or join a baseball team I would stay up late into the night and write poems and stories. I remember I would fantasize about what I wrote and I guess a lot of what came out was my dreams of what I really wanted. I kept everything I ever wrote and when I was making thriller I took some of what I composed and adapted it into the album of which I'm very proud of. Because thriller was my own creativity, it made me really fall in love with the music because for the first time I was able to express myself and release all these emotions and if you listen to the album and i mean really listen you can hear that I wrote most of those songs from the soul.

CD: Michael you were the king of the stage since day one. You didn't have to work at it, you had it and gave it to the world. Do you have any regrets?

MJ: Again hank you for such kinds words. That's wonderful. I was talking with one of my dear friends the other day and we were I guess reflecting on the past and I think if I could have changed anything it would have been the chance to be a child for just a little while. I remember going to and from the studios and seeing children play and how all i wanted was to be one of them. I would have traded anything in the world to change places with them just for the day

CD: Michael you've lived your whole life in the press. Everything from the elephant man bones to having alien babies. How do you cope with it all?

MJ: (laughter).. The elephant bones was one of the top ten. I've always said the bigger the star the bigger the target and by no means am I saying that I'm better than anyone else but because of the way I live and choose to live and what I've accomplished the press for the most part feel they can make anything up and as long as it has my name on it, it will sale.. All I can say is don't by that trash. That's all it is, trash and what i want people and my fans to know is when you buy that junk you're putting money in their pockets and it hurts me. I'm a human being, not a freak show or W.@cko J.@cko, just a man trying to raise his children and live in peace.

CD: Michael, how has your children changed you?

MJ: (deep sigh).. Oh wow.. Everything.. Everything has changed. I've always wanted children and I'm so blessed by the lord to have that kind of love in my life and I will do anything and everything I can to make my children lovers of the world and not spoiled brats with the silver spoon. I want them to see the world with wonderment and not be afraid and to have goals and to live life at its fullest and with each step they take I see that in them and I wake up for them and go on for them. For the first time in my life, all of this has a purpose and it's my children. The hell, the pain, the loneliness was leading to them all along.

CD: Let's talk about the 90's run. You had huge success in that decade but the press down played it. You sold millions of albums, had huge hits and I'm wondering if that's why you slowed down with putting out more music?

MJ: Without question. I was so irritated the media said those albums were utter failures. They sold millions of copies like you said and had massive air play and it still wasn't good enough. They wanted to focus on other things and I think we know what those are without having to indulge but the point being it goes back to making news out of nothing when I gave them so much to make news from that was true and honest like selling 7 or 8 million copies, debuting at number 1, I could go on and on but it's the same Ol' story.. If Michael does it, let's burn it into something else.

CD: Do you have plans for new music or maybe a tour?

MJ: Well I'm going to tell you something you may not believe..(laughter).. I have several hundred songs already laid down that I go back to when I want to release a new compilation. When I'm in the studio I sing until I can't sing anymore because I write all the time. I get beats and rhythms and work on new dance steps all the time but people don't see that side of me. I do want to do a new album but it has to be right. I want it to be bigger than thriller and I know I can do it. We're talking about some concerts but right now that's still private information but we're talking and it's coming.

CD: That my friend will be the biggest show in the world.. I can't wait.. I remember I was just a young DJ when you played arrowhead back on 84 or 85. How much work goes into a new album or concert tour?

MJ: (laughter).. Kansas City right....

CD: Yea.. Where the Chiefs play...

MJ: (With excitement) Yea.. Yea.. I remember that.. I had Kansas City ribs for the first time and made Joseph buy me four or five racks to eat on the plane. (laughter) It's really a lot of work. I'm not one to say let's do a tour and hire someone to put it all together regardless if it's just on MTV, with my brothers or a world tour. I develop every detail and it takes years. That's why I don't do it all the time (laughter)

CD: Speaking of MTV.. How does it make you feel knowing you are the one.. The only one.. Who broke down the barriers and made it into what it is today?

MJ: They say imitation is one of the biggest form of flattery and some of them just can't do it.. (laughter) Chuck don't you air that.. People will get mad at me.. (laughter) I was just kidding.... I do consider that one of the biggest achievements I've done and I'm so proud of those artist that come in my footsteps and take it into a new direction. I often wonder what music would be if it wasn't for thriller. I know what it did to the world and to music and sometimes i just wonder how different it would have been without it.

CD: Michael, in all the interviews I've ever heard or read you always go back to thriller.. In my opinion you've had so many great works of art.. Not music but art.. So why do you use thriller as the example?

MJ: That's a great question chuck.. Wow.. Well I guess because it was mine. It was the first time I had complete control from start to end and it allowed me to bring everything that was buzzing in my head to life.. (laughter) Now people will think I hear voices (laughter) be quit I'm talking (laughter).. Sorry I get carried away sometimes.. It's my Genesis. It's the start of what I consider the career of Michael Jackson. The others before it, I'm very proud of but it had other hand prints on it when thriller was mine and it paved the way for what my music would be. It's like a road map and I've followed it every beat from then until now.

CD: That is so cool... I've read what your favorite song is and what you like to listen to but what is your favorite Michael Jackson song?

MJ: Good grief.. This is like final jeopardy..Do the questions get harder as we go (laughter)... I have many that are special to me. Each song represents something so special in my life from charity work I do to love to relationships to peace in the world so I can't pin down one because each one has come from my soul.. Not just pen and paper with a lyric that rhymes...

CD: Let's talk a minute about charity. You have a Guinness World Record for supporting the most charities from the entertainment world.

MJ: Yea.. It's pretty neat.. My children told me that were going to get one for eating the most fried chicken (laughter).. My dear mother instilled in me very young to give back and as I grew in God I knew what I had to do as a believer in Christ. I hate to see suffering, I hate to see people in need and I feel God gave me a gift and I have to use it responsibly by giving back and I'll do it until I have pennies left or the good lord calls me home.

CD: You're not only like that with charity but also with your fans?

MJ: I love my fans.. I mean I really love them and if I could meet every one of them I would. I watch television and see shows that follow other celebrities and how they get so mad about fans wanting to say hi or get an autograph.. They made me.. So if I can give them two minutes of my time and a friendly hello it's well worth it. I've lived my life by the fans and I'll die by the fans.

CD: Michael give me a typical day in your life?

MJ: Well.. It's very boring.. (laughter).. After i visit with the aliens (laughter) don't air that..I can see them writing that story now.... (laughter) ...I start the day around 6:30 or 7.. Take a shower, get my children up and we have breakfast... I fix them what they want and then I'll have a meeting or read while the children play and then it's about lunch time and we eat and spend the afternoon maybe playing a game or watching TV or a video and i get them ready for dinner and at night we might stay up late to go shopping or something fun for the children. I tuck them in, read them a story, and then I spend the rest of the night catching up on mail and stuff like that. Just a typical dad.

CD: Finally Michael.. What is one thing you want the world to know about you?

MJ: Well.. For one don't read everything you believe (laughter) .. I just want my fans to know that I'm not done.. I haven't thrown in the towel and I'm coming back bigger than ever before... I owe it to them, I owe it to myself and I owe it to my children. I want them to see what their daddy can do, not read about what he was and had to put up with 20 years from now.

Esta entrevista es más falsa que una moneda de 12 euros. A mi al menos me lo parece y mucho, aunque aquí se han moderado un poco más pq en la otra parte tiene tela...

PD- Es mi opinión, pero es que tiene uno la sensación de que le estan tomando el pelo...

Pues si hay audio... esperemos a escuchar. Por otra parte por muchas de las bromas que hace Michael yo creo que sí es él. Sólo él hace tan buenas bromas. Lo extrañooooooo .... :(

Gracias Kapital!!!

Muy buena entrevista en que año fue hecha en 2008?? Algo que rescato como tipico de Michael es cuando dice:

"I've lived my life by the fans and I'll die by the fans"
("He vivido mi vida por los fans y moriré por los fans")

Una vida dedicada al trabajo, una vida dedicada a la demanda de los demás a veces pienso que debería haber sido un poco más malo quizá lo hubieran respetado un poco más...menos inocencia. En este mundo sin importar si tienes mucho o poco y lo prestas pocos te devuelven lo que has dado. esos pocos son los amigos y familia.

Un fan de Argentina.

Dios mio, que sentido del humor tenia Michael xDDDDDDD

Dice que queria volver con un album mejor que thriller... Este tipo de cosas son las que me hacen mas dura su perdida, pensar que no salio todo lo que queria.

Y que pena me da cada vez que dice "Joseph"... ni siquiera se refiere a el como "mi padre".

De niño que no lo llama padre, recuerda que el mismo Joseph les pedia que lo llamaran por su nombre y no como papá, por eso Michael no permitia que los niños lo llamaran por su nombre, si no siempre debian decirpe papá.....
A mi lo que me causa pena, independiente de todos los proyectos que quedaron en el tintero (realmente me da lo mismo si volvia a hacer un disco), es que haya dejado a sus hijos tan pequeños, que porfin que habia cumplido su sueño de ser padre, se fue disfrutandolos tan poco, que se perdio tantas etapas lindas que vienen para los niños.....

M

Miembro dado de baja 19884

TRADUCCION

ENTREVISTANDO A MICHAEL JACKSON: MIS 3 HORAS CON EL REY (parte 2)

Por Chuck Dakota

En mi primer articulo les conte sobre las 3 horas que pase con Michael. Siempre recordare eso, porque no solo lo conoci sino que fue el comienzo de una amistad, y me probo que este hombre no es nada como lo muestran en la prensa. Era mas grande que la vida, no por lo que era, sino por quien era. Queria hacer del mundo un mejor lugar, y hubiera dado su brazo izquierdo de ser necesario.

Despues de poner ese articulo, recibi cientos de emails pidiendo el audio o la transcripcion del mismo. Una parte esta aqui. La entrevista, tipica, solo para la transmision. Cuando la leas, imaginen su voz suave, dando a conocer al verdadero Michael Jackson y no el retrato de los tabloides.

Todas las palabras que se dijeron fueron grabadas. Las transcripciones ya vendran. Queria hacerlo en partes para que pudieran sentir la emocion que sentimos y como se fue dando la conversacion.

El audio estara disponible en breve. Se lo tuvimos que dar a la familia. Pensamos hacer un especial con la entrevista, y lo que se recaude de la publicidad del mismo se destinara a caridad. Hacemos esto para mostrar cuan especial era este hombre. Un angel! Es mas no usaremos nuestros nombres, solo nuestras voces y su musica, el es que merece todo el brillo.

Los mails preguntaban como es el , si estaba fingiendo y esas cosas, y les digo, ese hombre es realmente genuino y no tiene aires de divismo . Empezamos a ser amigos , hablamos por telefono, email, y nunca cambia. Me preguntaron tambien si pensaba publicar esos emails, y la respuesta es NO, no quiero lucrar con la muerte de un amigo. Con respecto al codigo MJJITK que nos dieron en su momento, puedo decir que no se que significa, tengo algunas ideas de lo que puede llegar a ser, incluso pense en preguntarle, pero me olvide.

Disfruten esto. La ''conversacion'' fuera de la entrevista, estara online en breve.

CD: Sos sin duda el artista mas grande que jamas haya vivido. Mirando hacia atrás, alguna vez pensaste en que te ibas a convertir en el Rey del Pop?

MJ: (Risas) Wow. Muchas gracias, que lindo que digas eso. Creo que tome conciencia de todo recien en Thriler. De chico no entendia nada. Joseph nos daba cheques todas las semanas, yo tendria unos once o doce años, y mucha plata, pero lo que realmente queria era un amigo y chicles. Realmente te digo, que cuando era chico solo queria parar y ser un chico, nada mas.

CD: Y darte cuenta en Thriller, como es eso?

MJ: Mucha gente no lo sabe, pero Thriller es Mio. Lo tuve en mi cabeza desde que tocabamos en bares a las dos o tres de la mañana de chicos. Como no podia jugar con otros chicos, me quedaba despierto hasta bien tarde, y escribia poemas e historias. Me gustaba fantasear, mucho era producto de sueños , de cosas que queria realmente. Guarde todo lo que escribi, y cuando haciamos Thriller tome mucho de eso y lo adapte al disco, del cual estoy muy orgulloso. Thriller fue creativamente mio, me enamore de la musica, porque por primera vez pude expresar mis emociones, y si realmente escuchas el disco, te das cuenta que todo vino del alma.

CD: Sos el rey del scenario desde el primer dia. Era nato, lo tenias y lo mostrabas. Te arrepentis de algo?

MJ: Gracias por los cumplidos. Es genial, el otro dia hablaba con un amigo , sobre el pasado, y creo que si pudiera cambiar algo seria poder tener la chance de ser solo un niño un rato. Salia y entraba al estudio, y ver a los chicos jugar, me hacia querer ser uno de ellos. Hubiera dado cualquier cosa por cambiar de lugar un ratito.

CD: Michael tu vida fue a traves de los medios. Desde los huesos del hombre elefante hasta tener bebes extraterrestres. Como lidias con ellos?

MJ: (Risas) El de los huesos es parte del top ten. Siempre dije que cuanto mas grande es la estrella, mas grande es el blanco. No digo que yo sea mejor que nadie, pero la manera en que vivo, lo que consegui y eso, hace parecer que pueden inventar cualquier cosa y con tal que diga MICHAEL JACKSON va a vender. Lo que puedo decir es que eso es basura. Es lo que es, y quiero que sepan que si compras basura, llenas los bolsillos de esa gente, y me lastima a mi.
Soy un ser humano, no un fenómeno, o Wacko Jacko. Solo un tipo que quiere criar a sus hijos y vivir en paz.

CD: Como te cambiaron tus hijos?

MJ: (Suspiro) Oh wow.
Todo. Siempre quise hijos, y me siento bendecido por tener esa clase de amor alrededor mio, y voy a hacer lo imposible para que ellos amen el mundo y no sean personas malcriadas. Quiero que vean el mundo con asombro, y sin miedo , que tengan metas y vivan la vida plenamente, yo estare siempre a su lado. El proposito de mi vida son mis hijos. El infierno, el sufrimiento, la soledad, me llevo a ellos.

CD:
Hablemos de los 90. Tuviste mucho exito en esa decada, pero la prensa no lo reconoce. Vendiste millones de discos, tuviste muchos hits y me pregunto si eso hace que tardes tanto en lanzar musica?

MJ: Sin duda. Me irrita tanto que la prensa diga que esos discos son fracasos. Vendieron millones, sonaron mucho, pero parecia no ser suficiente. Querian enfocarse en ciertos aspectos haciendo noticias basadas en nada, cuando yo les estaba dando cosas verdaderas para hablar, pero no era lo mismo, parecia ser que todo lo que yo hacia, lo llevaban hacia otros extremos.

CD: Tenes planes para nueva musica o un Nuevo tour?

MJ: Bueno te digo algo que quizas no creas (risas). Tengo cientos de canciones en las que trabajo para algun proyecto nuevo. Cuando estoy en el estudio, canto hasta mas no poder, porque escribo todo el tiempo. Pienso los ritmos, los bailes, todo el tiempo, pero la gente no conoce ese lado mio. Quiero hacer un disco nuevo, pero quiero hacerlo bien. Quiero superar a Thriller, se que puedo. Estamos hablando para hacer conciertos, pero por ahora no puedo decir mucho.

CD: Cuanto esfuerzo pones en un nuevo disco?

MJ: (Risas) Es un monton de trabajo. No soy de los que dice HAGAMOS UN TOUR y contrato a alguien para hacerlo, aunque sea solo para MTV, con mis hermanos, o solo. Planeo cada detalle, y me lleva años. Por eso no lo hago tan seguido (Risas)

CD:Hablando de MTV, como te sentis sabiendo que sos el unico que rompio todas las barreras y lo transformo en lo que es hoy en dia?

MJ: Dicen que la imitacion es la mejor forma de demostrar admiracion, y algunos de ellos simplemente no pueden hacerlo (Risas) . Chuck, no pongas eso.
La gente se va a enojar (Risas). Estaba bromeando. Creo que uno de los logros que mas me da orgullo, es que hay artistas que siguen mis pasos y los llevan a nuevos lugares. A veces pienso que hubiera pasado sin Thriller. Se lo que significa para el mundo y la musica, y a veces pienso que hubiera pasado sin Thriller.

CD: Siempre volves a Thriller. En mi opinion, has hecho grandes obras de arte. Por que usas a Thriller como ejemplo?

MJ: Gran pregunta. Supongo porque es mio. Fue la primera vez que tuve total control desde principio a fin, y me posibilito sacar todas esas cosas que tenia dando vueltas en mi cabeza toda la vida (Risas). Ahora la gente va a pensar que escucho voces (Risas) . Es el comienzo de la carrera de Michael Jackson. Los anteriores, son buenos, estoy orgulloso, pero muchos metieron mano, y Thriller era solo mio, pavimento el camino que mi musica debia transitar. Es como un mapa que yo vengo siguiendo desde entonces.

CD: Cual tu cancion favorite de Michael Jackson?

MJ: Dios. Es como LA PREGUNTA. La cosa se hace mas dificil conforme avanzamos. Muchas son especiales . Cada cancion representa algo especial, desde caridad, desde relaciones, desde la paz mundial, no puedo elegir una , porque todas vienen del alma. No son solo palabras escritas que riman.

CD: Hablemos de caridad, tenes el record Guinnes al artista mas caritativo del mundo.

MJ: Si. Esta bueno. Mis hijos me dijeron el otro dia que vamos a conseguir el record de comer mas pollo frito. Mi madre me inculco el ser caritativo desde muy chico. Mas crecia , y mas me convencia que eso era lo que tenia que hacer como creyente. Detesto ver sufrimiento, gente necesitada, y si Dios me dio un don, tengo que usarlo con responsabilidad, devolviendo tambien. Lo hare hasta que no tenga mas para dar o cuando el señor me llame a Casa.

CD: Sos asi tambien con los fans?

MJ: Amo a mis fans. Realmente. Y si pudiera conocerlos a todos y cada uno de ellos lo haria. Cuando veo a otros famosos quejarse de sus fans, me enoja. Asi que si puedo darles 2 minutos al menos de mi tiempo, vale la pena. Vivo por ellos, y morire junto a ellos.

CD: Como es un dia tipico tuyo?

MJ: Aburrido. Despues de visitar a los aliens (Risas) Ahora veo que escriben eso. Empiezo el dia a las 6.30 o 7, me baño, levanto a los chicos, desayunamos. Les preparo lo que quieren, y despues tengo reuniones o leo mientras ellos juegan, almorzamos, y despues seguimos jugando. Nos preparamos para cenar, y ya tarde, vamos de compras, o algo divertido para ellos. Luego los arropo, les leo un cuento, y despues reviso mails y cosas asi. Un papa normal.

CD: Que es lo que el mundo tiene que saber de Michael Jackson?

MJ: No crean lo que leen. Quiero que mis fans sepan que no estoy acabado, no tire la toalla aun, y voy a volver mas grande que nunca. Se los debo, a ellos, a mi, y a mis hijos. Quiero que vean lo que su papa puede ser, no leer sobre lo que pudo hacer, y lo que tuvo que padecer en los ultimos 20 años.

Última edición por un moderador:
M

Traduccion en reply 8

MJ: Well I'm going to tell you something you may not believe..(laughter).. I have several hundred songs already laid down that I go back to when I want to release a new compilation. When I'm in the studio I sing until I can't sing anymore because I write all the time. I get beats and rhythms and work on new dance steps all the time but people don't see that side of me. I do want to do a new album but it has to be right. I want it to be bigger than thriller and I know I can do it. We're talking about some concerts but right now that's still private information but we're talking and it's coming.

:llorando:

Espero que alguien lo pueda traducir...:reza:

Gracias de antemano.:ains:

Edito: Gracias por la tradu.:D

Última edición:
Yo la puedo traducir si quereis ^^ Pero si ya la esta haciendo alguien, que lo diga, asi no hago el esfuerzo en vano xD

M

Traduccion en reply 8

Pues a mí me gustaría saber de qué fecha es esta entrevista por esta frase:

"...and as I grew in God I knew what I had to do as a believer in Christ"

Tengo mucha curiosidad por saber si se convirtió al Islam porque siempre pensé que era cristiano desde BAD. En internet la información es muy confusa y hay hasta una canción "give thanks to Allah" que dicen que es Michael y que yo estoy segura de que no es su voz.

Me ha gustado mucho leerla, muchas gracias.

Última edición:
genial la entrevista de verdad, pero realemente suena estraña no se eh leido en los ultimos tiempos mucho sobre michael y su musica su forma y su ser.
Y es estraño... pero claro todos podemos cambiar incluso michael.