• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

I forgive you, MJbeats

Months ago, I once said that MJbeats was a disgrace to the MJ legacy and even call him selfish...
I have change my mind, and I regret all what I said to him, this time, I forgive you MJbeats.
After all, you had your reasons why not leaking Oslo, because you didn't have in completely, to those you negotiate with, they preffer to keep it for their own enjoyment and never share it to the entire World no matter the efforts or petition...
Even though the leaks of Basel and Johannesburg HWT may not be same excitement and energetic that was Oslo DWT, it's all what you can do, for the sake of MJ's legacy, and it should be better than what the Estate's trying to do for this year.
I forgive you, MJbeats.

fuck the glory ,though I don't like MJbeats ,in short,we still need to say thanks to MJbeats ,they tried their best to get new concerts and share with our fans

kingtao13

MJFANSZONE
before you forgiving mjbeats about "selfishness",i wanna know who can forgive you about "greed".

WTF, who cares about your forgiveness.

MJBeats siempre pudo compartir Oslo. Si no lo hacen es para mantenerlos a todos con la expectativa o porque directamente a LaVelle no se le antoja...