Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut  

Volver   Foros Michael Jackson's HideOut > Michael Jackson > MJH WorldWide

MJH WorldWide Don't speak Spanish? Feel free to express yourself on your own language here.

Responder

Herramientas del tema
Antiguo 10-09-02, 17:49
Satinka Satinka está desconectado
HideOuter Adicto

Fecha de registro: 27-04-02
What the HECK is his problem?

hELLO, you fans!! You may think that Im pretty annoyed for saying the things Im going to say now, but Im just tired of trying to fix something that insists in going on the same way... that makes me really mad, especially because I've been loving Michael for WHO he is even more than for what he does... It doesn't bother me so much the fact that his career's a mess right now, bothers me a lot more not knowing what in the world has been going on with his HEALTH!! I mean, if he's still trying to look better that's really time to stop!! Can he just grow old just like anyone else in the world? Im so tired of hearing jokes about his looks, but soon I'll end up wondering if these people don't really have reasons to do so!! Im just FILLED Up with that... and he disappears and if the fans wouldn't be worth a little note ''Look, Im fine! Just a little problem with my lips'' and even better if he told us what the problem was (or is)!! But he's not going to do that!! And what does the press care about him anymore? They've been ignoring him pretty well since the end of History's promotion and I've been feeling pretty strange about all that!! They must have gotten tired of making him news and he just pushed them away furiously (and he surely had his reasons to do that), but I think it was ALL a little too much!! I MISS HIM!! And I hope you, fans, won't be mad at me after reading this... but who else would care about my feeling towards him, other than you? I miss him and I love him very much, but I still wish he'd time go by and enjoy it, as it's part of life!! Besos a todos

Nathie, what do you think? MJ cool, tell me! Besos, dearests
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-09-02, 18:29
nathaliejackson nathaliejackson está desconectado
HideOuter Novel

Fecha de registro: 20-07-02
I agree with you 100%
He needs to stop surgery. But who are we to tell him that? He's really obsessed with it.
It's hard to stay a fan with all the negatives you hear, on the news, from people, somethimes even your own 'friends'.
Somethimes I'm even wondering WHY am I still a fan!!!
I saw Michael on tv at the Virgin Mega Store, to be honest, I was shocked!!
He looked good, but then...I dont want to talk bad about him but its the truth, his nose did looked bad, really bad. I was crying, and I felt confused, angry and sad at the same time. I said to myself, tomorrow, I'll take my poster from the wall, I cant take this no longer. But don't worry, Im still a hell of a fan!

I want this topic to be serious, and not stupid jokes about how rediclious this topic is cause it ISN'T!
But Michael still looks DAMN FINE! But he needs to stop, Im so worried about him.
Like Monica said, why didn't he tell us about the problem with his lips.
He could at least give us a smile
I still love him very much!!

Dont get me wrong after this reply, but there's a truth there...

Editado por última vez por nathaliejackson; 10-09-02 a las 18:36
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-09-02, 18:32
nathaliejackson nathaliejackson está desconectado
HideOuter Novel

Fecha de registro: 20-07-02
Sorry forgive me, but I forgot to give you greetings Monica.

Haha

Kisses!!!
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-09-02, 18:43
HideOuter Adicto

Heyah! haha, thank you Im glad you agree with me... some people may get mad at us, but we LOVE HIM as much as everybody else here!! Hugs and smooch, sweetie!! I'll go have lunch and get to work here!! Besos a ti, chiquita
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-09-02, 19:44
MJ Cool MJ Cool está desconectado

Fecha de registro: 04-11-01
well, i undrestand all your words...

I think every fan has that answers flying over their heads,it´s true that all is very confused, but it´s most important to know that its his personal life...

Sometimes i think that the best would be that Michael would tell us what´s going on, but I think we have this feeling cause for us he is like a close friend.
Then i put in the Michael´s place, he don´t know anything about us,and he doesn´t feel the same for us, i mean,he loves us and he care about us but it´s pretty different.Beside he´s shy and all that make him have a vision different of us...

Anyway the most important is that he will be good with himself,and i would like to stop that ,but it is his life...

I just want Michael to know that we prefer his smile ...the fans love his soul and his art.
We love Michael , be careful what u do,take care!!

Kisses girls and thanks to talk about this
Responder con cita
Antiguo 10-09-02, 23:07
HideOuter Adicto

What a relieve!!

It was a pretty good surprise that it's not only for ME that all these stuff going on lately feels confusing!! Thank you MJ Cool and Nathie, that's a real relieve!! I just wish Michael knew that we don't need him to be PERFECT, just keep being as sweet and as talented as always!! It would be enough and make us very happy!! Yes, let's hope he's happy with whatever he's been doing (or maybe it's not his desire that things like that happen to him), I'll hope he's alright!! ¿Alguién más tiene algo que decir? Michael is a gift from God to us

Mil Besitos
Responder con cita
Antiguo 11-09-02, 17:44
kary kary está desconectado
MiSs RiCh...PimenToSa!

Fecha de registro: 28-08-01
Enviar un mensaje por MSN a kary
yes my dear friends, we don´t need him to be perfect, we just need him to be healthy....

to be honest i have to say that i would love michael to say something to the fans....but if he doesn't , we have to respect his desitions...we love him anyway, and we will love him beyond all the stupid things that we hear...

michael, i don´t care about if your nose is pretty or not...i just want you to be ok...

besitos para santika!!!

Herramientas del tema

Reglas de escritura