• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Proyecto para mandar banderas (España, Mexico, etc...) firmadas por fans a Santa Maria para el 13 de

Feb. 13, pls traduction

Dear all,

You probably received Carol Davis' email in appreciation of the fans support. It is time that we gather our strengths again and move forward with our support actions.

We pulled off a great show of love on January 16th and I want to thank everyone who was involved in organizing and everyone who attended or was there in spirit once again

As you all know, the next court date is set for February 13th, it is 99% sure that MJ will not have to be there, but his legal team will, and so will the media. Some of us came up with the following idea, because it will be difficult for many fans to be there in February, we thought that all the fan clubs around the world could send something to represent their support even in their absence. This "something" could be a huge banner, one that looks like the one carried by a group of So Cal fans at the arraignment and shown on media outlets around the world, the red one with MICHAEL IS INNOCENT on it.

Each fan club in every country should produce a similar banner, to be signed by as many fans and supporters as possible and then sent to LA. We will carry these banners coming from all over the world to Santa Maria on the 13th, for all to see. The banners will surround the court house and form a sort of ribbon around it, a ribbon of love.

The banner should be:

-About 35feet long and 4 feet high (this is just an indication, it could also be smaller)
(metric: 12 m x 1.5 m)

-The one in the picture is made with 13oz vinyl and was printed by a special graphic machinery, but Kinko's prints the same kind of banners, only a little smaller.
If you don't have access to sophisticated printing places, or are short on cash, don't worry because your banner can be made of any material, card board, fabrics, sheets, paper..whichever is easier for you. It can also be made in pieces, if it will be easier for you to mail it. The pieces, squares, will be then assembled and taped together once it gets to Santa Maria. Try to use colors, make it look colourful and cheerful, it is not important that the banner looks perfect or professionally made, a plain paper banner, with hand writing in color will do, if it is signed by many fans.

-The banner can have any kind of writing on it, but stay in the theme:

Michael is Innocent
We Love Michael
We want justice for Michael

This should be written in your language, if the banner comes from Italy, it should say MICHAEL E' INNOCENTE and then you can put a smaller translation in English underneath it.

-Each banner should also sport the flag of the country it was made in, to show how far it came from and that fans in that country support MJ.
Fans from Santa Maria or Los Angeles should write "Santa Maria supports MJ" on their banner.

-Before you send the banner, you should have a fan gathering in your town and all the fans should sign it, either in the back or around the main writing (not over). You could also take the banner to local malls and ask by-passers who want to support MJ to sign it. Try to get as many signatures and messages of support as you can.

-Then, mail the banner via air mail no later than February 5th. Check with your post office how long it will take, the banner must arrive no later than Feb 11th:

Send an email to mjjteam23@hotmail.com to get the address where you have to send the banner

Please let me know ASAP if you can manage to participate in this project. Surely, to see all these banners coming from all over the world, will be very heartwarming to Michael and it will show the media, we are still there in full force.

In addition, I would encourage all the fans in Southern California, to also be in Santa Maria in person on February 13th, if you can. We can have a smaller crowd but still a warm one.

Remember, your signs should not be carried by wooden supports, as it is illegal, and whatever we do, we must stay peaceful.

I would also encourage fans all over the world to organize more vigils on February 13th in your local cities, and to please send me or MJJF, or any other coordinator of the support, the information about location and time of your vigils. During these vigils, talk to the media and let them know how angry and upset you are at the way they are behaving, but do stay polite.

Don't forget you can always use the Support Forum if you need a space to coordinate your actions or to find information about the case and the fans actions:

http://pub218.ezboard.com/bmichaeljacksonsupportorganization

All the fan clubs in each country should be able to connect and coordinate this operation together.

I look forward to your replies, and I know we are all tired and hurt, but we must have confidence in MJ and his legal team, and trust that we will see it though. They can't GAG us, so let's be heard!

D.

Sugar, let me do a translation

Queridos fans;

Probablemente ya hayas recibido el mail de Carol Davis, agradeciendonos el apoyo. Es tiempo de que unamos nuestras fuerzas una vez más y sigamos adelante con el apoyo.

Hicimos un gran trabajo el pasado 16 de Enero, les agradezcoa todos los que estuvieron involucrados organizando y a todos los que asistieron o estuvieron en espiritu.
Como saben, la siguiente cita a la corte es en Feb 13, es casi un 99% seguro que MJ no tiene que presentarse, pero si sus abogados y los medios. Algunos de nosotros se nos ocurrió una idea, ya que sabemos que es muy difícil que muchos fans vayan en febrero, pensamos que todos los clubs del mundo puedan enviar algo que represente el apoyo en su ausencia. Este “algo” puede ser una gran pancarta.

Cada club en cada país puede hacer una pancarta y ser firmada por los fans y ser enviada a L.A. nosotros llevaremos esas pancartas a Santa Maria el 13 para que todos las vean. Las pancartas rodearan la corte como un gran lazo, el lazo del amor.

La pancarta debe de ser:
(medidas)
12m x 1.5m)
Puede ser hecha con cualquier tipod e material (tela, papel, carón, etc) y no tiene que ser tan sofisticada, puede ser hecha en piezas y ser enviadas así, nosotros las uniremos aquí, lo que sea más sencillo para ustedes- Trata de usar colores, que sea algo alegre, no es importante si la pancarta luce profesionalmente heca, lo imporante es que contenga color y firmas de fans.
La pancarta debe de contener algunos de estos mensajes:
Michael es Inocente
Amamos a Michael
Queremos Justicia para Michael

Debe de ser escrito en tu idioma y se puede incluir una pequeña traducción al inglés
Cada pancarta tambien debe de tener la bandera de tu país para que se pueda ver que todas estas pancartas vienen de distintos paises.

Todas las pancartas deben de ser enviadas a más tardar el 5 de Febrero, para informes de donde se tienen que enviar escribe a: mjteam23@hotmail.com

Última edición:
La idea de las pancartas me encanta, ya que yo como mucha gente no podemos ir a Santa Maria es una gran idea.
Espero que se haga eso o algo parecido, pero es muy muy buena la idea.
Gracias por publicar las noticias y e-mails.
¡¡¡¡Saludos Y Animo!!!!

Última edición:
Voy preguntar precios para el Banner!!! Mañana os informo...

About 35feet long and 4 feet high
(metric: 12 m x 1.5 m)

Última edición:
Gracias Psinergia, estoy hablando con sara (MJforever) y alba (albasweet) y resulta ke alba estará el dia 13 en California otra vez con Jaime (Bubbles) y tajera así ke podrían llevarsela ellos, nos ahorramos el transporte! ;)

Ademas he comentado ke debajo del "SPAIN BELIEVES IN YOU" o lo ke fuera, he propuesto que debajo a todo lo largo (como la pancarta sera muy grande) podriamos poner las webs mas importantes, no? algo en plan...

www.mjhideout.com - www.mjhispano.com - www.blackfedora.net - www.michaeljacksonesinocente.com ... todo seguido por debajo, no?

Por cierto gente, para esta pancarta vamos a intentar colaborar todos, seguramente dentro de poco se os informará de una cuenta corriente (no sé exactamente kien se encargará del tema pero alguien de madrid, seria lo suyo) asi ke estar atentos.

Esto se mueve, vaya nochecita!!! ;)

La idea de los banners me parece soberbia. :D

Ahi está, tol mundo moviendose como debe ser.
Y q no pare!!!

A ver si podemos hacer q todos los fans españoles estemos presentes de alguna manera en Santa Maria..... aunq sean nuestros nombres en una pancarta!!!

Mañana seguro tendremos mas informacion......

si no conseguimos q sea de 12 m.... de lo que sea!!

(Podria pedir a los moderadores que cambiaran el titulo de este post para q todos los fans sepan q se esta intentado organizar lo de enviar la pancarta a LA?? o deberiamos empezar un post nuevo???)

Última edición:
Alita, hombre que me hubieras contratado a mi pa' hacer la manta

aunque no fuera de esas dimensiones 12m X 1.5m:meparto:

No te olvides de tus queridísimos amigos provincianos por favor, esa manta tiene que pasar por mis manos ¿vale?:D

Un saludote Alita linda:muac:

Yo también quiero firmarla :eek:

Espero más detalles dobre esto ya que me parece muy importante y original de mostrarle nuestro apoyo a Michael los que de momento no podemos ir a apoyarle hasta alla :)

B.sos para mis two girls ( Chayo :muac: and Ale :muac: )

Aki en Mexico como le vamos a hacer? :ein:....Yo tambien quiero firmar :D......please aca en GDL habemos fans

Sud America?? Peru?? Equador? Brasil? Argentina...Donde estan???? Vamos!!!!!!
Si no tienes dinero preguntan un DHL account a:
mjjteam23@hotmail.com

Also, Ale please translate that if the fans can't physically sign the banners they can email the messages and you can stick them in the back of the banner or write them for those who cannot come to sign it

OK so far we got the following banners coming:

MJJ Forum
Mjs1stfan/France
Canada
Spain
Mexico
NYC
Georgia
Italy*
Texas
Hungary
Hong Kong
Ireland
Holland
Santa Maria area*
Laguna Beach
Jackson Empire Fan Community
Arizona
Russia
Oregon

I put an asterisc near the ones which aren't 100% confirmed yet

let's keep 'em coming....

Also, I'm trying to come up with a DHL or Fedex account for some of the banners coming from overseas, so if you want to make a banner but you don't know how to send it on time from OVERSEAS ONLY, email me at mjjteam23@hotmail.com

I

INMATE W17S

Y yo cual firmo? :( La de España, la de USA? :(
Quiero firmar la que me den o este mas cerca, estoy dispuesta a colaborar 100 x 100 en esto :D
Somos los mejores! :cumple:

Escrito originalmente por sugar rose
Also, Ale please translate that if the fans can't physically sign the banners they can email the messages and you can stick them in the back of the banner or write them for those who cannot come to sign it

Si lo fans no pueden estar fisicamente para firmar las pancartas, pueden mandar los mensajes en emails y se pueden pegar por detras o escribirlos vosotros por todos los que no puedan ir a firmar.

No soy Ale pero bueno, :p :D

Gracias Emi :p

Bueno Ale si no se puede mandar la bandera hasta Monterrey pues tu firmas por mi ok :),creo que sería lo más práctico y rápido,los que vivimos algo lejos de la Cd. de México pedirte a ti de favor que la firmes por nosotros :rollin:

Irás el 13 de nuevo peque?? :D

B.sos :muac:

:buaaah: Yo tambien quiero firmarla, pero estoy muy lejos :buaaah: en Acapulco tambien habemos fans de Mike, verdad Javier? :D no podriamos hacer una manta los fans de Acapulco y mandarsela a alguien de Mèxico que vaya a asistir a lo del 13? :ein:

ENCUENTRO GENIAL LA IDEA DE MANDAR PANCARTAS PARA DEMOSTRAR ALOS MEDIOS DE COMUNICACION Y A LOS MALDITOS QUE QUIEREN DESTRUIR A MICHAEL QUE NOSOTROS SUS FANS NO LO VAMOS APOYAR SIEMPRE....