• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

*michael Jackson Deja Sony Music Con El 50% Editorial De4 Sony

..... AQUI ESTA EL TEXTO : "SONY DIDN'T REALISE THIS ARIST WOULD OUT-THINK THEM"

I'm a free agent now, says Michael Jackson at MJNI's Killer Thriller Party

An exuberant crowd welcomed Michael Jackson to the stage of the Equinox in Leicester Square, London, on 15th June.

Michael, who had watched two hours of live performances from tribute artists at the Fan Club bash from his VIP box at the side of the stage, thanked the performers for their talent and the fans for their loyalty.

He then began an unprecedented verbal assault on the appalling tactics of Sony Music who he accused of trying to "destroy" the INVINCIBLE album because they couldn't stand the thought that the artist had "out-thought" the company.

Michael told his fans that he only had to do one more album for Sony, and that would be a box set with two new songs. "I can give them any old songs," he said, to laughter and rapturous applause. "I'm a free agent now," he continued, "but I walk away with 50% of Sony Publishing. They're very angry with me."

Jackson described Sony CEO Tommy Mottola as "evil," "the devil" and said that his way of doing business had to be "terminated".

All this was met with cheers from the 2,200 fans who were packed into the Equinox.

Prior to his appearance on stage, fans were treated to a special 6 minute video that MJNI had commissioned, outlining the unique influence that Michael Jackson has had on successive generations of recording artists.

Earlier in the day, Michael Jackson made a personal appearance at the Demonstration of Fan Support outside the offices of Sony Music. The demo was organised by MJNI and was fully supported by Angel, Planet Jackson and 40 other fan clubs from around the world. Hundreds upon hundreds of fans were packed into Great Marlborough Street to witness Michael's extraordinary contribution to the proceedings.

On the top deck of an open-top London Sightseeing bus, Michael responded to chants of "Sony Sucks" by putting his thumbs up and, later, joining in with the chants. Central London was brought to a standstill as thousands of people vied for a closer look at the King of Pop.

Gloria Haydock, President of MJ News International said after the Equinox event: "Today has been an extraordinary day in the world of Michael Jackson. He has delivered a heartfelt message to the people who have remained loyal to him for so many years - his fans. We are so proud that he chose to do it at our event; it has been a dream come true for MJNI."

"I really don't like to talk much," Jackson had said, playfully, before he launched into his incredible indictment of Sony Music's underhand behaviour.

Meanwhile, 2,200 adoring fans and scores of policemen drafted in to deal with the mania have proved, once and for all, that Michael Jackson remains a force to be reckoned with.

Edited O SEA QUE AL FINAL SE LLEVA SU PARTE DEL CATALOGO ATV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:meparto: :meparto:

mj01.gif
mj02.gif
mj04.gif
mj06.gif

ANDA Y QUE LES DE A LOS DE $ONY QUE SE JODAN, Y UN 10 PARA MICHAEL, CADA DIA ESTOY MAS ORGULLOSO DE SER FAN DE ESTE ARTISTA. I LOVE YOU MJTKOP

"but I walk away with 50% of Sony Publishing. They're very angry with me."

Esto es lo que yo queria leer desde hace meses!!!!!!! Las consecuencias de esto no tienen precedentes. Michael seguira siendo la persona que mas dinero gana en Sony Music, mientras publica todo su nuevo material para otra discografica! Esto va a revolucionar el mundo de la musica y la forma en que los artistas son tratados por las grandes corporaciones, estoy seguro.

Jeje, me imagino la cara de Mottola. Y disfruto viendola. Debe estar CAGADO. Su dia final se acerca...

GENIAL!, GENIAL!, GENIAL!

QUE FELICIDAD!, noticias como estas como le cambian el animo a una, es exactamente lo que deseaba oir con toda el alma,

100% PROUD TO BE MICHAEL JACKSON'S FAN :borrachín

edna me alegro muchisimo q te halla cambiado el animo a ti
espero q alguien lo traduzca para q me lo cambie tb a mi

K1KE

HideOuter Hiperactivo
si, porfis.....en español.......igual emntiendo como el GENERAL del texto...pero pa' poder captarlo al %100 porfis......en español

MUCHAS GRACIAS 2002WATTS POR LA NOTICIA Y POR LAS FOTOS!!!
CODA VEZ ESTOY MAS ORGULLOSA DE ESTE HOMBRE!!COMO SE PUEDE SER TAN.....INCREIBLE!!!!ES EL MEJOR!!!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!