• Cambios en el aspecto y funcionamiento del foro. Ver detalles

Fotos NO TAN VISTAS *Volumen IX*

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
These last pics belongs to a VERY rare footage of MJ walking alone on Main Street at Walt Disney World (or maybe it could be Disneyland, sorry!). I never knew anything more about this sequence, because when you watch it, you realize that it's not private footage from MJ's archives, it seems that happens something, like if MJ was looking for or watching something strange...

These last pics belongs to a VERY rare footage of MJ walking alone on Main Street at Walt Disney World (or maybe it could be Disneyland, sorry!). I never knew anything more about this sequence, because when you watch it, you realize that it's not private footage from MJ's archives, it seems that happens something, like if MJ was looking for or watching something strange...

Yeah you are absolutely right, Michael was walking down the night street on that footage and the famous Disney castle was in the front of him. This was a very short cut from Victory Tour TV-special and i want to know more about this and find the full footage. Anyway thank you for the answer !

I didn't say it was complete, I said A BIT MORE complete. Lol.

As for what I've been reading, it may belong not a VICTORY TOUR special, but to some kind of DISNEY commercial from 1984.

El meteorologo de CNN Christopher Smith saco estas fotos de Michael Jackson conEmmanuel Lewis en Disney World in 1984 .

mikedisney1.jpg

mikedisney2.jpg

mikedisney3.jpg

mikedisney4.jpg

:eek:

tumblrlbg1utx4ss1qbw910.jpg

Y mas ...

6e297dc22c25.jpg

dc1c68124ab5.jpg

d0e818501fe6.jpg

6e65dde3953d.jpg

92372b1ee2bd.jpg

Última edición por un moderador:
Rockin, no logro verla... :mmm:

PD: tienes Tumblr?, lo digo porque ese es el link que traen las fotos :p

Edito: ya, ya. Ahora si

:eek: x10000

Arreglado el link

Última edición por un moderador:
Rockin..
estoy sin palabras..
es hermoso verlo asi tan de cerca..
simplemente lo amo..
gracias!!

Esta no se si la habran puesto ya

xlh2sw.jpg

:jajaja::jajaja::jajaja::jajaja::jajaja: Pobre Michael.... siempre tan inocente :eek:, y verle al lado de esta chica....:jajaja::jajaja::jajaja:
¿alguien sabe donde estaba Mike ahi?

En STUDIO 54 , en una fiesta por THE WIZ.

Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¡Preciosas!!!! La primera no se puede creer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Que maravilla de fotosssssssssssss!!!!!!!
Merci Rockin!!!!!!!

Estado
Cerrado para nuevas respuestas.
Atrás